Home

Known super-glitches with Xbox for K1/K2

Arcesious

This is a list of Glitches i have found in K1 and K2, not mentionign the minor ones, but only the major ones.

K1 glitches:

After Leviathan, if you enter a psace battle simulation with HK-47, and win it, it will glitch and take you to a very badly glitched ebon Hawk. Changes include: A sentry-lookign droid that trnasports you ot different levels, but Endar spire and Star Forge will freeze the game if you select either of them. extra swoop bike in the cargo hold, and swoop droid. And T3-M4 is missing and you've got two Zaalbars.

A random bug that rarely occurs- the Party member screen glitch. It happens often when goign from Korriban to Manaan, and visa versa, so i suggest never traveling between these two planets, but isntead go to another planet, like Tatooine or JKashyyk and go to Korriban of Manaan fromt here. you get a very wierd looking party member screen if this error occurs, and get this message: 'I am broken, so very, very broken.' This is a hilarious glitch, but ever so annoying, as it corrupts your saved games.

K2: Often on a modded Xbox, you will get an error with Dxun. When you go to Dxun, tot he mandalorian camp, and complete the quests and killt he assassins, you will be stuck. you entire party will be stuck there with you right outside Mandalore's Quarters. It is unfixable as far as i know.

Telos poalr region: normally being seen only in th weComputer version with the 1.0b patch, this bug rarely happens on a modded Xbox. It's the handmaiden acadmey glitch, where your party members are stuck by the door and not in their force cage sliek they should be. this is also, unfixable.

Any other MAJOR glitches can be mentioned here and i will add them to the lsit. this is for people to watch out for on Xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, weird. Before i purchased the PC editions of KOTOR & TSL i had the XBOX versions of the games and never came across these bugs (and i played them a lot).

The only major bug that happened to me was with both games freezing randomly in places (although i don't know if this would constitute as a "bug").

• 2 weeks later...

On my KOTOR 2 game for Xbox after you complete the second planet ( after you find two Jedi Masters) you go into the Ebon Hawk and Kreia automatically starts a conversation with your main player and after you exit out of the conversation she ends up in the middle of the walk way to the cockpit or next to the security room. maybe this always happens because it is a used game...

• 1 month later...

Haha I had a wierd one in TSL.

When I faced off with the Red Eclipse, my main died... I know I'm not supposed to let that happen... however since the auto save was there when I loaded into the hawk, I would get the all of your party are dead blah blah... Fixed it by heading outside with my really not dead character, and popped back in. not dead

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When I played TSL for Xbox, there was a glitch that transported you to the Telos academy when you tried to train the Handmaiden as a Jedi. You couldn't get back into the Ebon Hawk, and Atris and the Handmaiden sisters were gone. Unfixable.

Never had any of those bugs.

I have been stuck in the the Hidden Sith Tomb before (the door to Revan wouldn't open I think?). I've been trapped in the Flophouse with Zez Kai-ell (only happens with class changing) and I've been stuck in the Jek-Jek Tarr basement. Kreia talks to me about becoming a prestige class and I can't get out.

Archived