Home

August 26 = Rogue Nine's Birthday

This is a trick. Everyone knows Niner has no birthdays, for he is ageless and without beginning or end. :carms:

You just want to wriggle out of getting me a present. ;)

Ooh, ooh--ban me! Ban me!

I have a much better fate in store for you. >:3

I don't want you to have a happy birthday. I want you to have a very unhappy one. I hope it was downright miserable and I also hope it will be your last. I hope your home will burn and that your children will die of tuberculosis. And pneumonia. And bladder infections. Slooooowly. :carms:

You, however, I will have no problems banning. :joy:

Niner I still want that pic of the Yuki figurine you got.

k boo

Niner, here comes another present for you: a ten pack of condoms and a authentic Ray hook up line!

"Girls, you both are perfect evidence for the theory of multiple universes. So much beauty would never fit into one."

Has that one every worked for you, Ray? xD

Thanks for all the well-wishes and epic hugglez, everyone. :)

Scooooooooooore.
Well, it is my honour to see you reporting in like tired, smiling, and smelling of perfumes for her. XDDD

Jae, do not stress yourself.

Because - regarding these 'techniques' - all you and your daughter need to bear in mind is three easy, little words:

Resistance.

Is.

Futile.

*Sneaks in thread* Forgive the bump, but I like to think "Better late than never." in these situations. Ah, another year of the marvelous Niner. Young enough to still get wild, but old enough that your head has more wisdom than the average punk. Hers hoping your birthday was all it's cracked up to be.

Mad love shug.

F

Archived