Home

Good Vampire Movies

Fredi

Well I am looking for good Vampire movies… it’s just like it hit me hehe I just want to see Vampire movies, can you recommend me one?

I have seen Underworld one and two, Queen Of Damned, From Dusk till Dawn,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Blade,Buffy and I need to rent Interview with a Vampire… any other to recommend?:evil1:

The Blade movies are pretty fun. Theres a lot of action and Wesley Snipes is always cool.

Also, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is worth it just to see Pee Wee as a Vampire. hehe. Its great for an early 90s movie.

Bram Stoker's Dracula is great though it deviates from the novel more than the movie publicity states. Still, its the closest representation of the novel yet. Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins both give great performances.

I heard someone made a movie out of BloodRayne...

Bloodrayne... No. Pass on that one. It has nothing to do with the games. Now, I can live with the horrible acting and crappy (or lack of) story but at least the action should be good... but, its not.

The Blade movies are pretty fun. Theres a lot of action and Wesley Snipes is always cool.

Also, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is worth it just to see Pee Wee as a Vampire. hehe. Its great for an early 90s movie.

Bram Stoker's Dracula is great though it deviates from the novel more than the movie publicity states. Still, its the closest representation of the novel yet. Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins both give great performances.

Bloodrayne... No. Pass on that one. It has nothing to do with the games. Now, I can live with the horrible acting and crappy (or lack of) story but at least the action should be good... but, its not.

Damn I have a bad memory... I have seen dose 3... thanks by the way. hmmm I know there a few Manga of vampires right.

I was under the impression that Carpenter's Vampires and Bram's Dracula were considered crap-fests by all. :confused:

I don't know where you got that impression. The second installment to Vampires was crap (the one starring Jon Bon Jovi), but the first one rocked! I've also always loved Bram Stoker's Dracula.

MdKnightR already named my favorite “Lost Boys,” definitely rent “Interview with the Vampire” as it is my second favorite vampire movie. I also really like 1992’s Innocent Blood. Robert Loggia portrayal of a mob boss turned vampire cracked me up.

Interview with a Vampire and Bram Stokers Dracula are my top two.

Lost Boys was also a good campy movie. The Blade's are just popcorn movies...

I also really like 1992’s Innocent Blood. Robert Loggia portrayal of a mob boss turned vampire cracked me up.

Ditto... and Anne Parillaud was quite a hottie in it too.

Then there is Dracula, Dead and loving it... and who could forget Buffy the Vampire Slayer? :xp:

Archived