Home

Fun with YouTube

DrPhil2501

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi im new to this site, a friend of mine told me that this is a pretty good place for a star wars fan to talk, and knights of the old republic is the only star wars game ive played, so i came to this part first. anyway, i was browsing new videos about darth vader when i saw this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQbjOqsEfd0

its pretty weird but i thought it was kinda funny, it made me hungry for a poptart.

hi im new to this site, a friend of mine told me that this is a pretty good place for a star wars fan to talk, and knights of the old republic is the only star wars game ive played, so i came to this part first. anyway, i was browsing new videos about darth vader when i saw this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQbjOqsEfd0

its pretty weird but i thought it was kinda funny, it made me hungry for a poptart.

Just to clarify, I'm the friend, and that's my video. Dude, didn't I tell you I had a Youtube profile? I just find it odd you "coincidentally" put my new video on here as your first post. Are you trying to pimp my videos? If so... thanks man :xp:. Glad you followed my advice and got a profile here.

And people, don't ask why I made that video. I was so bored that day, and I had just eaten a pop-tart while watching Episode 6 when it came to me that Darth Vader's head would make a great decoration as the outer covering of a toaster! As soon as I find a way to make my toaster look like Vader's head, I'm making a sequel.

I seriously recommend this video:

Even though it may be sick in many possible ways to imagine, it was clearly edited (so there is no need to worry. Just to clarify, its fake and done for the sole purpose of comedy)... I laughed my head off watching this.

Sick but hilarious.

• 1 month later...

Archived