Home

Ajunta Pall Unique Appearance

Spent an hour or so finishing this mod. And here it is!

Download this mod

When the file is up at KOTORfiles, I'll update this post.

----------------------------------------

Knights of the Old Republic - Ajunta Pall Unique Appearance Mod

AUTHOR: Silveredge9

NAME: Ajunta Pall Unique Appearance Mod

DATE RELEASED: 27/8/07

DESCRIPTION: A unique appearence for the spirit of Ajunta Pall to replace the default Dark Jedi one.

File Index

N_DeadeyeH01d.tga x 2

N_JediMemM08.tga

kor37_freedon.utc

kor37_freedonnad.dlg

clear_effects.ncs

heads.2DA

Appearance.2DA

Comments

I always though the default Ajunta Pall character was a little uninteresting and generic, looking the same as the enemies you fight in the game. So here, at last is an cool appearance to match his cool voice.

There are 2 variations of the head to choose from, with ghostly eyes or with sith eyes. To use the Sith Eyes version, copy the file from the Sith Eyes folder into the override folder after the installation.

Also the horrible shield effect has been removed.

Should you want to retain the shield effect on Ajunta Pall, don't move 'clear_effects.ncs' or 'kor37_freedonnad.dlg' in the Override folder.

How to Install This Mod

- Unzip the contents of the folder into your Override directory, located in your LucasArts/SWKotOR folder.

How to UnInstall This Mod

- Remove all the listed files above from your Override folder.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking nice

will it work with your Brotherhood of shadow mod?

Yes, it is fully compatible with it.

Nice mod, seems great. Yes, a Sith Lord shouldn't looks like a normal Dark Jedi. :p

The robe looks cool, can we acquired it after we defeat him?

The robes arn't wearable by the PC, as they use a different model then the standard Jedi Robe. I'm not a big fan of replacing stuff.

I agree with Wookiee Rrudolf and Lord Spartan - the skin looks fantastic, but Ajunta doesn't look like a ghost. Now, for me, he should've looked more like Marka Ragnos from JK3 - more white and light-bluish colors.

Also, the transparency. I too would like him to appear slightly transparent (and in aforementioned color scheme), so I've made a transparency map that should make him partially transparent, like this:

ghost.jpg

however, ingame only part of his flaps appears transparent. Any ideas why's that?

I agree with Wookiee Rrudolf and Lord Spartan - the skin looks fantastic, but Ajunta doesn't look like a ghost. Now, for me, he should've looked more like Marka Ragnos from JK3 - more white and light-bluish colors.

Also, the transparency. I too would like him to appear slightly transparent (and in aforementioned color scheme), so I've made a transparency map that should make him partially transparent, like this:

ghost.jpg

however, ingame only part of his flaps appears transparent. Any ideas why's that?

Depends on how a person likes their ghosts really. I tend to like mind looking as every day people like on the Sixth Sense or something.

Anyways, if you do manage to get the transparency thing fully working in the game I'll gladly release an update for those, who wish to have transparency, can do so.

Obviously giving credit where due.

I like that armor.... can it be use for the main character? or done?

It could be done, but that would mean replacing armour or robe models...

Archived