Home

Ajunta Pall Unique Appearance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I am trying to get this mod to work but I don't want to replace the existing 2da files as I know they have been edited before and not just by your other mods. I can probably edit it myself but could someone tell me what to change in those 2da files. (heads.2da, appearance.2da)

• 8 months later...

for some reason, when I went into his tomb (on my second playthrough) Ajunta Pall was now wearing brown jedi robes with the sithy-looking eyes and the odd shield effect. I dont think I have this mod installed either....so what could have caused that? and if I download this mod (which I am planning to) will it bug out that section of the game?

Not if you have a saved game before you entered the tomb.

Thanks. i'm still new to all of this...

will this mod be compatible with the Bendak Starkiller armor mod by redrob41? both use a appearance.2da file.

I dont have any way of editing .2da files (and most likely ever wont) so I'm forced to pick and choose. *whimper*

If you go to this page: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php and scroll toward the section that says General Modding Tools , you will see a link for a tool called a 2da converter/merger. If you downlaod it and follow the instructions, it allows you to merge 2da files so that you shouldn't have to be restricted to choosing one mod over another.

Thanks!

Archived