Home

Whats your best SWBF moment?

cscLaunch

• 5 months later...

Best moment: 115 kills, 0 deaths, first Bespin map on the galactic civil war campaign. End of the match was coming up, and I found myself looking at force numbers of 25 to 1, so I hid in my little corner by my command point, using my sniper rifle to pick off the heads of every stormtrooper who came running down the long straight corridors towards it, before going out and hunting down the last 3 who were cowering in their wounded hidey holes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I got sniped at Mos Eisley from someone way on top of that big round platform.

After respawn I threw a grenade up there just hoping I'd hit something.

A couple seconds later there goes a guy flying off the top across the screen and slams into a building.

• 4 weeks later...

I was play on Geonosis: Spire, and I was playing as CIS (as a Super Battle Droid) and I took one of those odd shaped ships and crushed Dooku (all with the Jub Jub code on :D)

Oh yeah, and getting on an AA gun on Bespin: Platforms and gunning down all enemy ships that fly by. That's really fun

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol talk about reviving a thread.. its a good topic though.

Anyhow, my favorite memory about SWBF would be all the times my best friends and I would play split screen, and occasionally system link, all night. We loved when they allowed 4 players to play split screen in SWBF2. It's hard to believe the last one came out in 2005. It definitely makes me feel old...

Archived