Home

What there should be in Battlefront lll

chunnburger

I think you should be able to customise all characters.....like you can give any trooper any color armor, any gun, customise the stats(speed,endurance,accuracy,ect.) and customise his/her clothing. sorta like you can have a rebel helmet and stormtrooper armor and a jet trooper jet pack.....i think that would be kool

It would also make it impossible to tell whos on what team and result in extremely unbalanced gameplay.

Not if your trying to sneak behind enemy lines!

My idea is when you are doing a space battle, Instead of destroying the enemys auto turret mainframe you could slice it and make it attack any enemy (bridge, fighters etc..,):lurkblast

Use the edit button instead of double posting. ~Phreak

actually..you would be able to tell because of that blue bar above thier head...you know, when you look at them....

It would also make it impossible to tell whos on what team and result in extremely unbalanced gameplay.

not really...because your character is the only one shown customised!!

Use the edit button instead of double posting. ~Phreak

Why does everyone want all the features of all the SW games in this game? Squads, RP, customization, JK style saber combat. It's ridiculous.

Battlefront is a Battlefield style game, the main characters are mainly Droids, Stormtroopers and Clone Troopers, and the Heroes are actual characters from the movies, customization makes absolutely no sense except in the one game where you play an elite Rebel unit.

All you customisation whor3s go play Star Wars f**king Galaxies.

customization for the troops would be awesome!

why?

for bf1 me and another person have created actual starwars squadrons (sector) & (storm commando) with starwars names. This would make Clan Wars more interesting.

we have a ranking system which gamespyid saves. we have ribbons & medals, profiles.

to add color to your character is a good idea, Lieutenants are blue, Commanders are red for example, look it up if you don't believe me.

add more starwars characters from the movies for god's sake, i'm sure the PS3 could handle that.

combine BF1 & BF2 levels together and add some more, with fighting on land & air & space.... does BluRay mean anything here? duh.

Take the Battlefront Leaderboards and combine them together for ****'s sake.

BF2 had some great levels but I bought it and played online BF2 and i threw it out the window because i wasn't able to add spacing in my online nickname and you couldn't command the A.I. to do simple things like "hold your position" etc. not to mention the people who play online are complete wankers.

p.s.

don't you know that BF1 is alive and well? come play online sometime. chat in my room on my server. the room is: (sector.&.storm).HeadShots on the PS2.. I'm #2 on the Battlefront Leaderboard.

But anyways, check out the myspace page for us at:

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=18f961b1-7573-4121-81cb-74ae560a484a

How bout they dont combine all the leaderboards together, I dont want to be banned from BF2 by the worlds most useless and power abusing mods *cough* RaGE_Visualizer and Maelstorm *cough* at ER for "blackballing"(or as most sane people call it, having a life, playing other games aside from BF2, doing homework, ect...)

Archived