Home

The Better Sith Lord - Contains Spoilers.

T3-M4

Sith lords  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Sith lords

• Revan
    • Malak
    • Sion
    • Nihilus
    • Traya

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traya gets my vote. She was cunning, and manipulative. And all that other stuff that I'm sure you all know.

Revan was caught by the Jedi, but Malak did take fire on his ship, wouldn't that mean Malak was the stronger for a while?

But Revan did defeat Malak again.

Sion was too weak, even if he wouldn't die.

Nihilus specifically did not care for the Sith or the Jedi or anything for that matter... he's not what would be considered "a Sith"... just a mindless megalomaniac bent on wiping out all life.
Exactly.

I wouldn't call him a megalomaniac. He's simply a nihilist.

Social Nihilist? Yes.

Political Nihilist? No.

Political Nihilists are pessimistic, yes... but they believe in changing the world because they want it to get better. Peace, Unity, Freedom, all that jazz. Think of them as Emo Anarcho-Atheists... except they base everything on logic and realism instead of theory and idealogy (like anarchists). Social Nihilists are virtually death-worshipping... they're walking contradictions... which is exactly what Nihilus is. He is though, a megalomaniac because he believes killing all life will make it better... which, is pretty Fascist IMO.

Social Nihilist? Yes.

Political Nihilist? No.

Political Nihilists are pessimistic, yes... but they believe in changing the world because they want it to get better. Peace, Unity, Freedom, all that jazz. Think of them as Emo Anarcho-Atheists... except they base everything on logic and realism instead of theory and idealogy (like anarchists). Social Nihilists are virtually death-worshipping... they're walking contradictions... which is exactly what Nihilus is. He is though, a megalomaniac because he believes killing all life will make it better... which, is pretty Fascist IMO.

Well, i definantly agree with the emo part.

oh yah, Revan's the best... cuz he's awesome.

Yes I have played KotOR about 20 times. I do think that he was an awesome character (look at my username) but you should explain why you personally think he was the better Sith Lord. btw, he was a Sith Lord for a time in his life, but swore himself to the Jedi, again. I just depends on how you play the game though.

Yes I have played KotOR about 20 times. I do think that he was an awesome character (look at my username) but you should explain why you personally think he was the better Sith Lord. btw, he was a Sith Lord for a time in his life, but swore himself to the Jedi, again. I just depends on how you play the game though.

ok. but even dark side, he wasn't REALLY sith. either way, he goes to unknown space to save the galaxy.

And he's awesome for alot of reasons. He was charismatic, subtle, manipulitive, wise, compromising, powerful, I get to play as him, etc.

In my opinion Malak was the best Sith Lord in KoToR 1 as his reverberating voice helped to put emphasis on the games major points.

In my opinion, Malak was the ONLY Sith Lord in KotOR 1. Besides Revan, but he's only flashbacks, so that doesn't count.

Revan and Traya are my 2 favs, but if I had to choose, it would have to be Traya, because of the manipulativeness and great backstory, frontstory and any story. Plus her beliefs were way better than Sith are strongest!! and Jedi are nice!!

• 1 month later...

I voted for Nihilus. If I were a Sith Lord, I'd be him. A close second for Revan, he is awesome too. I liked Malak as a bad guy, that is to say killing him is fun, because I don't really like him. Traya was cool, the popping up out of nowhere thing is really cool. Sion was good bad guy, and I did not dislike him as much as Malak, but he is not my favorite.

They're all one piece of the Ultimatley Evil Sith pie.

Revan's intelligence.

Scion's muscle.

Kreia's manipulation.

Nhil's force control.

Malak's cheese. Er...I mean...style.

You'd have to really consider which attribute defines a Sith more.

I, personally voted Revan.

Why? Well let me tell you why.

Fanboyisum.

I gotta say it's a bit of a tossup between Malak and Sion.

As a villain, I enjoyed Malak because he was a good, classic villain.

I liked Sion because he was the only Sith Lord who was butt-ugly and didn't attempt to hide it. Also, he had the most personality of the Sith Lords, Traya was too existential, couldn't stand her psychobabble. Nihilus just felt like a bad Vader wanna-be.

I ended up voting for Sion because I like his end battle better than Malak's.

Archived