Home

14 day trial

Revan Skywalker

Well up your download speed...Otherwise nothing. By the sound of it your likely on dial up, which is gonna take that long. Unless you got a buddy who has high speed. Now if you do have high speed, i would say turn off anything that may be using ANY internet activity at all (keep your antivirus up of course) and dont browse the web while your downloading. I would set it to download when your heading off to bed. Otherwise, sit back and relax...read up some on the game if you want and get to know it before you even play it. that can always help :D

well i can..its not like he got install disks. he is downloading all of the stuff off the net.. And i doubt the client is just installing the basics needed, its probably putting every file related the game. with sony they are probably hoping our friend here gets hooked and just buys it off the net, that way he has all of the files already.

yeah install using the disks, it will still take a while. 2 years ago it took me about a week and i was using aol. It's worth it to go out and buy complete adventures. IMHO. (i play the game about every day for about 2-4 hours at a time...somedays longer than that)

Archived