Home

Cantina 15: Apocalypse

Deac

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to streamline the story somewhat. I would suggest that everyone write a summary od what their characters have done and we try to create a synopsis, rather than going back over the last two threads to try and work out all the nuances of what we were doing a year and a half ago.

• 2 weeks later...
We need to streamline the story somewhat. I would suggest that everyone write a summary od what their characters have done and we try to create a synopsis, rather than going back over the last two threads to try and work out all the nuances of what we were doing a year and a half ago.

I totally missed this post, but that's a great idea, BD.

Well, I don't have a clue what the hell any of my characters were doing, so... maybe a reboot would suit me better :p

Hey, we could always go with "a summary of what their characters have done that we care about." XD

Maybe even have a semi-reboot in the style of a time skip, in which anything we don't care about anymore gets resolved offscreen. :)

After all, the title of the thread is "Apocalypse", not "Apocalypse: Now". ;P

I honestly can't believe it. Here I am, sat supposedly working in the uni computer lab, showing this someone else who used to RP on Forums, and here you guys all are!

I'd love to start this up again in some way, shape or form. The Cantina was meant a lot to me during it's prime.

A reboot might be needed, or maybe just a simpler summary, as we've got DC comics complicated in here these days.

Whatever happens, it's good to see you guys back here again.

I honestly can't believe it. Here I am, sat supposedly working in the uni computer lab, showing this someone else who used to RP on Forums, and here you guys all are!

I'd love to start this up again in some way, shape or form. The Cantina was meant a lot to me during it's prime.

A reboot might be needed, or maybe just a simpler summary, as we've got DC comics complicated in here these days.

Whatever happens, it's good to see you guys back here again.

Yay, Deac! Good ta see you. :D

"DC comics complicated"... yeah, I think that's a pretty good description there. XD (You know, I taught a comics class at my university...)

I'm going to go with BD's idea as a solution, as I said earlier. :)

I figure I'll ask Admiral and Cracken if they want to be dragged back in once we've got this back together.

Anyone wanna put a time skip to a vote? I'll just go with the majority.

sure, but like i mentioned, i'd need to chat with boht you (red) and bd about whats going on. at least thats all i would require

F Irvine, Imperials, Republic, Demons

Er... Are you sure you want to get that complicated?

If you wanna, ask me after I write up my summaries (coz honestly I don't remember lots of the stuff offhand :D).

How ironic. This is the second time a router's caused us problems in the cantina. I remember my old EVIL router that wouldn't let me post more than 3 lines to a forum.

Heck, I remember having problems posting in this thread after my 28.8kb modem died. I'll say that again 28.8kbps modem. As in DIAL UP

Archived