Home

Cantina 15: Apocalypse

Deac

Do we?

The problem is, I don't remember what I was planning. I bet no one else remembers either. I do still have a number of old notes, but it would take a while for me to dig through them & compile, and I doubt anyone else kept notes.

And we've probably mostly moved on as writers, so we probably wouldn't want to do the stuff we'd planned out.

I think it's something of a shame that I forgot about the reset idea, but ah well. I wouldn't want to finish it without at least Deac and Admiral, and hopefully Cracken, BD, WJ, and even Rogue15 (and you of course ;P but you're already here) and that's a tall order. Get most or all of those people involved, AND get all my notes back together, AND reread the whole damn thing (a requirement for me, though not necessarily everyone else)... Yeah. A very tall order.

FWIW, side note: I see almost every message posted in this forum or in RSRP (or in the Pilot's Lounge) within a week or two thanks to the magic of email alerts, so if everyone else magically shows up someday after years of silence, ...we'll see.

EDIT: Oh, and I just remembered. A big part of my plan (and Admiral's) for the end of Cantina required finishing Postlude to Holocaust, so we'd have to deal with that beast too. Although in that case I do recall more of what exactly we had planned.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

*interesting

;)

I actually do have a rough plan for ending these RPG stories if enough people sign on to it.

1. We'd have a group re-read of the RPGs, with a separate commentary thread for us all to post in. This would also act as a nonsensical get-together, and would probably take a month for each RPG, Cantina month and PtH month. 2 months
  2. Once we all finished (and said so in the thread), we'd make a list of plot threads we wanted to wrap up. 1 week
  3. We'd then make a list of everything we still want to happen in the RP -- leaving plenty of blanks to be played out while we actually, well, roleplayed. Could be either really long or really short (probably a minimum of three things). 1 week
  4. Finally, we'd play out the ends of both RPGs; PtH first, then Cantina. 6 to 9 months

So the entire thing would probably take a year total.

It wouldn't be even close to as in-depth as the original plan, but that's never going to happen. I would happily sign on to the plan above, but I'd never be able to resume the way it was before. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived