Home

What is it about this game that has brought you here?

Xirion

What is it about this game that has brought you here?

thats got your attention?

Me? the chance to play another SW game i like all the games in the series, well most lol so that was what caught my attention first, plus weilding a lightsaber is always fun and to top it al off the game looks great and will be ina era we know nothing of!

I think the new angle on the Star Wars games is one thing that interests me. Having the force as the main component instead of a lightsaber is a pretty new concept for a star wars game. Also just because it really is the next chapter in the SW saga and what happens in the game will be canon.

A Star Wars game always gets my attention, but what made me really interested in this game is the fact that the developers promised a compelling and original story. Of course, the new physics combined with next-gen graphics in the Star Wars Universe is incredible, of course, but eventually, it's the story that will have to convince me.

• 1 month later...

well it was about october 2006 i beileve, when the first trailer came out and i watched it as a user movie. you know the one when everybody was force pushing everything like i've never seen. And i was like "WOW" i wish i could do that. and then i found out it was a game and it was like i was drawn to it or something.

:twogun:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived