Home

From trial to full.

janhm

Hey all.

I just got the complete online adventures, and my trial ran out few days ago.

Can I continue using my account from the trial and the same player?

I came to the subscription point, and it asks for credit card. I was under the impression that there was one month for free before subscribing or is the credit card just for future subscribtion after the month has expired?

Thanks

Yes you can continue on the same account and character. You do get a month free but you have to enter your information before your account will go active. It will not bill you until next month, so dont worry. If your on starsider, hope to see ya ingame.

Total noob question coming...Curious about Chapters. I noticed that both trial and full version starts with chapter 6.

How does this work, any way to start with chapter 1?

I'd love it if they went back to publish 1. Which was like August '03 :D. But anyways to answer your question - no it is not possible. Chapter 1 is included, however the game is always moving forward, so in order to play the live servers, you have to play the current version, which is now 6.11 I believe.

hahaha i had a dream this morning, that they put in a pre-cu server, and the devs put on the description: 'for those that enjoy afk ent grinding and macro buff spamming goodness!' and the server pop about maxed.

Well, that's not any different then it is now. ;)

And I doubt it would "pop" because of those reasons anywyays. :)

You dont have to wait at all though.

heh, this is so true... I had to because of work though.... :S

I'm just sad i waited so long before giving the trial a go...

I played 8 hours yesterday.. i cant belive i never got around to playing this earlier.

lol all they need to do is change the server names with 'pre-cu' at the end, hell it doesn't even need to have anything, just the name would bring back millions and billions of subscribers!!!!!!!

Since there were never "millions and billions of subscribers" to begin with, I doubt that would be the case. However, I do believe that we would see subscription numbers enter 6 digits totals rather then 5 digit numbers we are currently seeing.

Archived