Home

A Parental Possibility

Tysyacha

Could Revan and the Exile have had child(ren) together?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Could Revan and the Exile have had child(ren) together?

• Yes, and awesome possibility! Can't wait to discuss the kids' Force powers!
    • Yes, but it's highly unlikely, because there's the Bastila factor with Revan/Atton/Mical with Exile.
    • No, because a Sith Lord and his subordinate never would have...;)
    • WTF? (What the Force?!)

My niece picked the name. I found out much later where she got it.

Still, parental possibilities? Well, there are some open questions about those in K2, espeicially in regards to "Kreia's" former identity (Draay, Kae, or neither?) and Mira's ancestry (that crypic remark about her "true father," whatever in hell that means)

It could of happened but I doubt it, it could of been another reason why the Exile went away for almost 10 years, she was pregnant and she didn't want anyone to know and she wanted her child to live a healthy and free life away from the cares of what was Jedi and Sith and all they incorporated for her.

In my head I'm just like no....Revan was the leader and the Exile was a trusted General (Revan felt something for Bastila and then upon finding her should of been apprentice my Exile falls for Mical)

--Side Note-- I didn't want to turn this question into an entire thread so I just thought I'd ask it here because it crosses the lines of this question

I know Atris leaked info about Katarr to the Sith and that she leaked info to the sith about the Exile coming back to "Known" space if you will my question is:

Why did the Exile decide to return to the Republic? (if she had even left Republic space)

Anyway I know it's mentioned on the Harbinger that the Exile got passage to go to Telos. I simply can't remember(I haven't played it since DEC 06) if it's stated anywhere in the game to why the Exile is coming out of her little hiding or whatever why is she coming back?

Maybe she have twins. One got lost during the fury of a battle where his trusted teammate, now a Sith Empire General, kept as his own. The other one she entrusts to a well hidden Jedi Master.

Would be a good storyline too. You can either play as DS or LS, and whatever you do after you finish the story, the new option opens up on the same save, allowing you to play as THE OTHER side of the story reacting to those things you have done in your first character. Oh, then you get the finale depending on the contrast-cooperation between the two twins. Now you get not only DS/LS/neutral endings but a combination of things between the differend DS/LS settings of YOUR twins!!

OR...

You can go all out Kingdom Hearts allowing the new character to randomly turn into a giant angry squib with an oversized key on a rope.

It is highly unlikly, since they are both girls =)

No, you have the choice to make them both girls. Canonically, Revan is a d00d and Exile is a girl.

They set up this canon because it makes it easier to refer to them with pronouns if they make a book or comic or whatever. It doesn't matter though, since they most likely won't do this. They might not even make a K3.

What proof is there that Exile actually feels anything other than contempt for Revan?

Revan pretty much sent him/her to die at Malachor (and last time I checked the people who were sent to Malachor were those who were disloyal to Revan) and caused a Galactic war that killed thousands of people.I wouldn't be surprised if Exile wants to shove his/her Lightsaber down Revan's throat.

That is an interesting idea. I'm sure fans of the Revan and Bastila romance won't be big fans of this idea.

Maybe someone thinks Bastila/Carth/Mission/Visas/Atton/Brianna/Mira is dead and decides to move on. It would actually add to the story if one of your original starting items is something from these original love, and eventually you find out their fate and their wonderful romance story with your dead parents.

It would be a wonderful quest also. You don't even have to be told that your parents are Exile/Revan, just hit by asking "who is the one with that unusual attraction?" to determine if dead/mom is Exile, Revan being the other. Then set up the ex-lovers accordingly.

Example:

1) The mystical Master Shan that waits at the abandoned lowercity racetrack at that specific day every year, and is burried there.

2) Some Girl Named Onasi speaking of his brother and father.

3) Great Wandering Warrior Grey Jedi Lady in White Wandering Along The Force... Forever Searching...

4) Blind Force Sensative Librarian entombed in Crystal Giving Out Messages.

This way you can have their legacy without being too overplayed. Plus, this can be done for both gender!!!!

Another thing is that when Kreia said that Revan really did not fall, Exile responded with, "But he's a monster!"

Even if Revan is set to LS. Even if Exile is a Dark Sider.

Well, for a guy being a "monster" can actually be a good thing... :)

And the fact of Exile knowing that means...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Tysyacha, it's like you guessed my K3 story idea. Revan and the Exile had a child during the Mandalorian war, but gave it up for adoption because the war was no place to raise a child. Naturally their child comes of age to star in K3, where s/he reunites his/her parents and restores balance to the Force! j/k

• 1 month later...

Archived