Home

So what happened in the big crash bang boom?

Negative Sun

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, as *always*, Rhett's fault. He spilled Whiskey all over the controls, when he was making love to Five Finger Clarice and attempted to reach for the remote. Niner couldn't do anything about it as he was involved in a fist fight against Rhett's elves, who were on a amphetamine rampage again. Niner's now recovering at a hospital, and due to 2 broken lashed has to stay there until 3-2-1-now. Phreak, Thrik and Groovy played strip poker with 333, who is now making money with their clothes. Aristotle was chasing 3 naked admins with a super mega soaker, Chris taped it. Remi and Metallus were gone fishing. Jake just wanted to test a newly designed totally hip and minimalistic main page for the forums. DJG slept under the table while Maul glued his eyes close. Ike tried to secrete the whole incident by covering it with "database issues".

Any admin not listed skipped the lessons and has to resit the test.

Thanks for the speedy fix. Another story to tell us about the wonders of regular backups.

Oh, that is to tell you not to let your kitties playing near the computer. Trust me, my kitty RL once accidently transmit a post(cut n paste) to my gf via the opened chat window. Luckily it is not one of those naughty links with nikkid twi'liks, rancors and vibroblades...

@Pouiy, Sleeps with vibroblades.net?

She would be ok about the Twi'lek slavegirl in leather, and happy about vibroblade cuts, but she would definitely complain about the rancor!!

Oh, and there seems to be a few "aftershocks" that comes with the crash, I hope things will be really ok soon. (as in, things are not held together solely on ductape)

Archived