Home

New Battlefront changes

tmatiu207

I hope Star Wars Battlefront III comes in.......

Love what everybody has written......heres some of my suggestions

Needs a bit more AI......don't matter how many.....as long as its a large battle

Space, Land and Underwater battles - 10 Capital Ships per team (plus 3 Capital Ships Per team on ground or underwater)(Campaign, Galactic Conquest & Instant Action) and the reinforcement count is down to the last Captial Ship (Galactic Conquest only) or down to the last man standing in the meter (Instant Action only)......(Proceed with the objectives in Campaign missions).......might I remind large space.....not tight....

More Jedi and Sith (10 max) on both space and land (All maps).....

Remake large battle of Geonosis........gunships (Repulbic), walkers (Republic & CIS), artillery (Republic), starfighters (CIS), starships (Republic & CIS) and hopefully start off in space (Campaign & Galactic Conquest)

Galactic Conquest - Each team starts off with 10,000 credits....... create your army (Max. depends on how many the creators want)......build your fleet........attack or defend other bases while the fleet is under construction.....use special attacks (eg. the Republic - N/A, CIS - blockade run, Rebels - N/A, Empire - Death Star)......

I know some of you would hate what I put down....but I wouldn't mind that (except for the AI, I would like to have more than 100)......keep putting more suggestions down.....I like it......

Archived