Home

[WIP] TSL New Weapons

Master Zionosis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my computer is still broken and in PC World, I swear I'm so gonna take back my PC then blow up the bloody shop :p

Anyway, I've decided to show you guys some more weapons I've done, some swords this time, along with 1 of unknown Glaives that I'll be doing:

sword1_1.jpg

sword2_1.jpg

sword4_1.jpg

And the Glaive:

glave1_1.jpg

Let me know what you think of these :D

lol, that's the funniest statement I've heard in a long time, and also thanks for the fine comments :D

You're very much welcome (you can tell I live in the country :)). And excellent new weapons too.

A small query; have these been tested ingame or are have they only just been modelled?

You're very much welcome (you can tell I live in the country :)). And excellent new weapons too.

A small query; have these been tested ingame or are have they only just been modelled?

I've only modelled them, I haven't put them in game yet as my PC is still 'broken', and my brother doesn't have KotOR II on his PC, and he won't let me load it, let alone all the modding tools :p

Holy cow , MZ , youre producing arms for an entire army :p

Nice models in there , just hope that they get in the game , without to much troubles .

I abandoned my gun project , stupid things where floating around the PC instead of being in his hands , ow well .

Keep making those blades , they look darn diddly good ! :D

WoW! (I'm gonna use this alot.. you'll get bord quick ¬.¬)

These weapons are seriously fantastic, after playing WoW i can see how accurate these are down to the last cubic pixel!

Although i havent actually had much time to play KotOR, since my parents desktop is the only computer capable and they use it too much now :(, Im sure the mod will be fantastic!

Keep it up MZ ;)

Thanks Meowster :D

Yes I know my computer is still not fixed, I swear for how long they've had it I should be able to take them to court by now, lol. I SEEK LEGAL ADVICE!! :xp:

Holy Jesus christ MZ !

You must be on somesort of pills man , youre producing weapons like a mad man .

I'm getting slightly jealous ( spelling :s) , I'm starting to think your working for Blizzard :p

Man , these things look ace , to bad they're not real ;) ; our you could start swinging them at those repair people in the PC-shop . :lol:

So when are you going to a dwarf gun ? I'm sure I've seen some dwarfs with guns in Warcraft :D

Thanks Quanon, TLM20 :D

No Quanon I don't work for blizzard, lol, I swear I don't :p

As for the gun I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but I was actually looking at some dwarf concept art yesterday and saw a gun, I thought about making one, but they are like really old looking and I don't think they would suit KotOR at all, but there is a few 'modernish' looking guns that I may do, or only one and place it in the game as an easter egg sort of think :p

Thanks Quanon, TLM20 :D

No Quanon I don't work for blizzard, lol, I swear I don't :p

As for the gun I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but I was actually looking at some dwarf concept art yesterday and saw a gun, I thought about making one, but they are like really old looking and I don't think they would suit KotOR at all, but there is a few 'modernish' looking guns that I may do, or only one and place it in the game as an easter egg sort of think :p

Hmmm ... those polearms and swords look cartoonisch , so youre already breaking away from the "feel & looks" of the normal Kotor weapons ...

So I thought it would rock if you had some cool "cartoon" guns aswell .

Doesn't the Hunter Class have access to shooty gun like weapons in WoW ?

Might be crossbows ? Dunno anymore ...

Anywayz , I'dd say keep them coming .

To bad you can't dress up as a Troll in TSL :lol: I just love the look of those badassessssszzz .

Archived