Home

MB Universe

Virtue

Hi everyone :)

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this topic, it seemed the most logically suiting to me.

Anyways, I just really wanted to let everyone know of a new community that I and one or two friends have just built for the MBII (MovieBattles II) community of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

It's called MB Universe, and it's primary function is really to help people learn and get better at MBII so that they don't feel useless or "n00bish" out on public servers, or indeed on the servers that we provide - sort of like a "Jedi Academy", except catered to all classes and play-styles.

Rather than having people just sign up, then merely joining our servers day in, day out doing the same old stuff and getting help where they can, we also have incorperated an interactive, player-driven "plotline" (for lack of a better word) in which members of MBUniverse can be recruited into certain factions in the Star Wars Universe such as the Galactic Republic, the Jedi Order and the Sith and then fight in a plot-driven "Galactic Civil War" which they, themselves affect the outcome of... I won't get into all of that right now as I don't want to turn this post into a novel, lol - but basically, people can choose what they want to do in MBUniverse, either just join to get help in the aspect of MBII that they like the best, or get help and also participate in our events and torunaments based around the Civil war in which we will be building new maps for and the like.

We're a clan-neutral zone, so anyone can join regardless of afilliation with any other communities or clans. We also don't aim to try to get people to do the whole "e-honorz" thing where you bow before you fight everyone... or are not allowed to backwhack anyone or chatkill or any of that rubbish.

All we basically want to do is help people learn how to play MBII in a REALISTIC way so that they can be confident and play properly on any server that they choose to play on, while also giving them the option of participating in interactive, ever-changing activities if they get bored. :)

Anyways, I'll leave all that up to you.

If you're interested and you think you could use some help with your MBII skills (or indeed if yo uare an awesome player already and want to help other people, come be a eacher for us!) feel free to check us out at the following URL:

http://www.mbuniverse.co.uk

Thanks for reading. Hope to see you around. :D

- Virtue.

Whenever anyone needs help with something, there's usually somoene online who can offer assistance - plus our trainers hold many different weekly "classes" whereby our members can attend and participate in. :)

- Virtue.

Great idea.. if i have time i'll visit a few times :D

Archived