Home

PC is NOT a Jedi

Axx_Bluntforce

Woud it be possible for KotOR?

Somehow I came to hate the Jedi in that game. Especially on the Starforge.

A Jedi says something that some Jedi are on the Starforge, but in the same instant says something like "We have to surprise them!"

How can you possibly surprise an enemy, with half your troops trampling though the battleground?

I'm unsure if this is possible, but could someone possibly change it so that instead of being a jedi I am a scoundrel, soldier, or scout? This would include taking away the ability to gain or use force powers.

And I would prefer this for TSL, since I don't have KoToR I for the PC

I'm sorry, but this is not possible to do in TSL. Character creation is ex-nihilo from the game engine and will create a class based on the classes.2da file. The only way to do this would be to override the classes.2da file which would affect all other Jedi in the game. There are no script functions that can change your class -- only a function to multiclass.

Woud it be possible for KotOR?

In KotOR, you could script around the Dantooine quest that grants you a Jedi class.

You could use KSE to change your class to a non-Jedi class right after the game begins. You will be running the risk however that some script checks will fail later in the game.

Actually, the save game editor DOES allow me to change my class entirely. After becoming a Jedi Consular/Sentinel/Guardian all you must do is open the save game editor and choose scoundrel, scout, or soldier as your class. Then you must delete the Jedi Feats that you are given at the outset of the game. Then simply add let's say... Scoundrel's Luck, and Sneak Attack I, in the event that you are a scoundrel, and you will grow along that path line. and you will not receive force powers. :D

Archived