Home

Force Unleashed CONFIRMED For Wii

Jeff

“Wii is a great platform for The Force Unleashed, because the console’s motion-oriented controllers really bring the game to life,” said Jim Ward, the president of LucasArts. “We’ve worked hard to make the Wii version of the game unique in order to truly let you unleash the Force.”

Man, I'm gonna buy this game on my Wii for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ima get it on Wii60!!! Both 360 and Wii! How often do quality classic SW games come out now? I mean honestly... Episode III was a failure (fun, but a failure), Lego SW are the only recent releases that kick ass, but lets face it... its lego... id have to say the last REAL SW "gem" release (besides KOTOR of course) was Jedi Knight II on the PC. Even JK Academy was good.... but not a "gem". Lately (over the last couple years (besides KOTOR again)) only a bunch of great non-jedi-centric games have come out (Republic Commando, Empire at War, Battlefront/II, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, Clone Wars, Rogue Squadron, all the way to Galactic Battlegrounds), none of them have been about THE Jedi experience. In fact the last CONSOLE Jedi experience that was amazing (albeit the game itself sucked to be honest) was Star Wars: Obi-Wan on Xbox. What was my arguent here again? OH RIGHT.... TFU is definitely a worthy buy of both 360 and Wii! Wii gives u the ultimate control/immersion experience and 360 is definitely a must for truly experience the grandeur of DMM and Euphoria in "epic SW scale"! So its both for me! :D

PS: the only other time ive bought games over multiple platforms was KOTOR (for Xbox & PC). So dont get me wrong and think of me as one of those ppl who buy every game on multi platforms. I think buying the same game for mulitple platforms is justified if the game is exceptionally good. After all dont ppl buy the same movies over and over again on DVD; special editions, extended editions, director's cut, unrated editions.. lol etc etc..

PSS: ok ive bought Halo on both xbox and pc.... but i sold my xbox copy when i bought it on pc.. so that doesnt count ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes it will come out on wii but, it will not have all the features as the xbox.

like on the xbox youll be able to force 2 stormtroopers off a ledge and one will hang on to the other and eventually they will both fall off but not for wii. all though i hear the sabre will be freehand which totally rocks. :band1

Archived