Home

The puzzle you found the hardest to figure out

elemily

I was going to say the road sign puzzle, but you just reminded me about that ticket printing puzzle. God damn.

Even now, after replaying the game several times, I still can never work out how to do that puzzle. I always end up having to check a walkthrough, and it's the only part in the entire game where I have to do so. :(

There were a lot of hard puzzles for me, but the most intimidating one had to be the safe. After getting all frustrated with the tumblers, I walked in and gave a heavy sigh when I found no Meche. I thought to myself "Wait, I've heard this riddle somewhere before."

And that Damn knight in armor frustrated the hell out of me. I kept thinking I had to do something with it, only to realize at the end it was just a scene prop.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say the road sign puzzle and the ticket printing puzzle, which I always have to think about. Normally I get the right numbers, but I always input them the wrong way round.

Although on my first play-through I got stuck for a long time on the marrow tree.

I would have to say the road sign puzzle and the ticket printing puzzle, which I always have to think about. Normally I get the right numbers, but I always input them the wrong way round.

Although on my first play-through I got stuck for a long time on the marrow tree.

Yeh the Marrow tree was easy to figure out but goddamn annoying to execute!

• 3 weeks later...
I was going to say the road sign puzzle, but you just reminded me about that ticket printing puzzle. God damn.

Even now, after replaying the game several times, I still can never work out how to do that puzzle. I always end up having to check a walkthrough, and it's the only part in the entire game where I have to do so. :(

totally agree thrik, i could have wrote the above :) it gets me every time that one...

for me NOo but is quite a long **** to do . :twogun:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In year one my biggest frustration was when you had to take the two dead worms and fill them with packing foam. Back then I played GF with my friend and he owned it. So he never got it right until I came and spent a good hour helping him. Then in a freak accident I found out you needed to fill them both with packing foam.

the ticket machine was also hard but not as frustrating

Anchor and tumblers in year 3 were complicated and were different then other puzzles since you needed to think outside the box on how to solve them. I sometimes have trouble with them now as well.

The roadsign was never really hard for me. I just put it in 3 different places then studied the ground. Then I saw a small dark brown smudge in the ground where everything was light brown. So I put it there and it worked.

For me the hardest was the marrow tree, only on my third play through did I get the logic to that - I got it the first two times by accident :p

dont tell me...

yeah haha and "logic" >>

Took me like 2 days to solve that and a small fan group in the family ><

• 3 weeks later...

Archived