Home

The puzzle you found the hardest to figure out

elemily

Mine would be the roadsign in the forest!

For me, getting that tower with pistons on it to spin and pump out of balance enough to topple it drove me up the wall. Even on replays once I knew just what I was doing, it was still painfully awkward and "un-fun" to do. Other than that part, though...great stuff, and still my favorite computer game of all time. If only a sequel/remake would be done...but it is not to be.

• 4 weeks later...

The road sign was hard as hell. I though I had to go through the caves in the right order. Only after month I discovered the hidden trap door by accident and found out that the caves were just a diversion.

The ticket puzzle wasn't that hard actually. And Year 3 and 4 were pretty easy, compared to Year 1 and especially 2.

I usually nail the roadsign one pretty quickly, just remember where the door is and drop the sign in near enough the right place and it takes less time.

The tree pump one gets easier the more times you play the game.

I remember the one trying to figure out the right combination on the tumblers for the vault was really hard, though

#']I usually nail the roadsign one pretty quickly' date=' just remember where the door is and drop the sign in near enough the right place and it takes less time.[/quote']

There's this little dark spot on the ground which I always use as a guide.

Archived