Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke to him already,and someone else appeared and said something,and then disappeared. Now Daemon is just standing there and it won't let me talk to him.

When I talk to Daemon it just says Silence on the top of my screen,and the guy who talked before was Brother of Shadow.

I think you can just copy all the files in the tslpatchdata folder into your Override folder, since you don't have any other mods.

Unfortunately this method doesn't work if any scripts/2da file compiling/editing are needed for the mod as the edits are not done if you just copy the files.

i downloaded this mod but i can't play it, when using the tsl patcher i get this error:

"An error occured! Specified file was a 2da but not in binary format.

That format is un handled at this time. unable to load. (2DA-1)"

then when i go to play, drix is invisible, i can still click to start the conversation but as soon as i do so the game freezes.

(sorry for the double post i seem to have posted the message before i was done, thought cancelling would prevent it)

Im running a mac, and can't use the "install.exe". Is there any way i can install it without the install exe?

Or the tsl patcher? I don't have any mods in.

Download the Mod itself, then copy all the files in the Tsl Patcher Folder located within the package into your Override folder.

Next download the latest patch (1.04), copy the contents of it's Tsl Patcher folder into your override.

Finally, download the contents of this file (Which is a collection of the files that would be created though through running the .exe on a PC) and unzip them into your override folder.

Mac Files

And unless I've missed anything, it should then work.

So I finally have a free weekend of no studying for mid-terms, writing essays, etc. and decided to finally get to playing this mod. I installed BoS and patch 1.03 (just found patch 1.04 when I came to post this), but when I arrived at Korriban Drix isn't there. Am I forgetting to do something?

Was that the first time you arrived at Korriban? Are you sure you haven't been looking in the wrong place? Maybe something is conflicting?

I have one problem, maybe it's already answered but i'll post it again.

I create a new game, i finished tatooine, manaan and i went to korriban after. I saw drix but i can't move around him. I had to go back to tatooine to kill the guy then return to korriban. Is there a way to go around him? like teleporting?

I have another problem. I said drix to leave me alone then i went to leviathan and when i killed everyone in the bridge, the scene couldn't start.

for now i seem to have fixed my problem by making a new override folder with only this mod in it......

after the initial scare of not being able to run this mod no bug or spelling error is gonna be bad enough for me to bring up, you have made the game exciting again, i'll be going through so much of the game waiting till i get on the leviathan to get to the next part. brilliant work i applaude you!!

I have one problem, maybe it's already answered but i'll post it again.

I create a new game, i finished tatooine, manaan and i went to korriban after. I saw drix but i can't move around him. I had to go back to tatooine to kill the guy then return to korriban. Is there a way to go around him? like teleporting?

I have another problem. I said drix to leave me alone then i went to leviathan and when i killed everyone in the bridge, the scene couldn't start.

You mean he is blocking your path? I don't see how that would be possible, he's positioned against the wall. :p

Again, very good Mod. And nice to support and tinker with your mod after the release. :)

But I'd like to report the first problem I've encountered.

Place: Dantooine, the closed council chambers

Problem: After I beat them, one of them goes into meditation. After this, he attacks me once, and turns 'blue' (neutral/talkable/not attackable, etc).

He stands there, wounded, and unable to do anything. Then nothing happens.

I heared he is supposed to turn into Revan (ie: wear Revan's Robes). This doesn't happen.

Mods installed:Only the Brotherhood mod, and the Wotor (Weapons of Kotor) mod. The Wotor mod doe not change armors and robes, so it shouldn't conflict.

Additional: Weapons act strange in this area as well. If I equip a lightsaber, the beam isn't showed. For example, I equiped a second (?) Revan saber, and it didn't show the beam. The right hand saber did though.

I have no Revan robe mods or anything installed, or even downloaded.

Thanks in adcance

Edit: Never mind. The cuscene activated perfectly. Finished the mod. Really liked the cutscenes Matilda provided :)

its mac guy again. The mod is working fine until i get to the bith in the cantina. When it is loading to take me to his ship, the load bar starts, goes 1/8th of the way, and completely stops, leaving me stranded in the loading screen. Any idea about whats wrong? I did everything you told me to do to make it work on mac.

Help me Silveredge9. You are my only hope.

Very good mod, I really like and appreciate the work that went into it. Unfortunately, I have run into 2 problems/bugs, one game breaking.

1. A white square on the Galaxy Map (the mod is working on a clean version of KOTOR, I didn't want it to mix with my other mods, for now atleast.)

2. After the clone fight at the Academy, there is the whole dialogue with the defeated Brother of Shadows, he reveals his name, Revan takes a few steps, than the Brother turns on you once again. The cutscene breaks, the Brother makes one slash of flurry at me, not even damaging me, then goes back to being an unattackable npc with 1 hp. He doesn't respond and I can't get out and progress.

And yes I have tried reloading/going back to Autosave, the problem continues and I don't want to restart the whole mod, for now atleast.

I hope this helps for the next patch, can't wait to be able to finish this mod. I see it really is a piece of art, especially the scripting.

Very good mod, I really like and appreciate the work that went into it. Unfortunately, I have run into 2 problems/bugs, one game breaking.

1. A white square on the Galaxy Map (the mod is working on a clean version of KOTOR, I didn't want it to mix with my other mods, for now atleast.)

2. After the clone fight at the Academy, there is the whole dialogue with the defeated Brother of Shadows, he reveals his name, Revan takes a few steps, than the Brother turns on you once again. The cutscene breaks, the Brother makes one slash of flurry at me, not even damaging me, then goes back to being an unattackable npc with 1 hp. He doesn't respond and I can't get out and progress.

And yes I have tried reloading/going back to Autosave, the problem continues and I don't want to restart the whole mod, for now atleast.

I hope this helps for the next patch, can't wait to be able to finish this mod. I see it really is a piece of art, especially the scripting.

You started your game from the supplied save right? If so then the Galaxy Map problem is just on that particular save. So it's nothing to worry about.

As for the other bug, I still haven't found the cause of this problem. Though if you are willing to email me, (Find my email in the Read-Me of the mod). I can keep sending you experiemental fixes until we get one that fixes the problem. :p

Yes, I started from the supplied save just to check out the mod faster :)

I'll contact you about those fixes, I'd gladly help out. From what I see, it's because something is setting the Brothers boolean of "1 hp" to one, which causes him to be immortal, thus halting progress. Maybe if you were to do a quick scripting fix, that would make sure that he has the "1hp" thing to 0 after his dialogue.

Archived