Home

Off I Go

Diego Varen

Off I Go

I've made a decision, which is hard for me to say, but I'm going to leave for a while. Well, for a month and then come back, since I feel my last two months here haven't been my best and I feel like a break from this forum is the best option for me to take.

I'd like to thank LucasForums, for being the first forum I ever registered on and the staff for being the people they are, helpful, friendly and professional. The members are great and I'll miss some of the discussion these people have with each other.

Well, off I go and I doubt anyone will care, but I have a feeling that one of the Mods will close this thread, as it could be breaking the rules and if it is, that will be the last mistake I make here, for a while.

Off I Go

I've made a decision, which is hard for me to say, but I'm going to leave for a while. Well, for a month and then come back, since I feel my last two months here haven't been my best and I feel like a break from this forum is the best option for me to take.

Bye, do come back when you feel like it. Wonder if you'll be able to stay away for a month though, I've noticed that forums can be quite addictive to some. :p

I dunno i thought i was leaving this forum when i started my job then i thought.. why? Am i worried i can't balence things out as i need to devote my time to other things. I like it here, so i frequent. It's much better than living under the illusion that you are that guy everyone sees, greets and loves at the bar and this is Cheers. Everybody knows your name and buys the virtual round in. Technically this is true, but i'm the guy who drops by occasionally after work for a quick one.

And if we want to delve into it a little more psychologically: i'm the one who sits in the corner with a snoot full of brandy plotting inventive ways to end peoples lives whilst wearing a tophat and a monocle.

On this break spend time away from the computer too. Internet breaks are always a good thing. It's all too easy to get caught up in it....before you know weeks, months, even years have gone by. :o And yes, I'm speaking from my own experience lol. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
See you next week.:p

Yup.;)

Actually, if memory serves, the last time we joked about somebody doing this the guy never came back, at least not yet. Hmm...

Do come back when you're ready, Topsite.:)

EDIT: BWAHAHAHA!!! I just now noticed the date of the original post!

[Gilda Radner]Never mind.[/Gilda Radner]:xp:

Welcome back Topsite, BTW.

Archived