Home

Milegend......

Kid

The point is small things amuse small minds tongue.gif

JK, actually I dunno what the point is *thinking...* ummmmm nope the only conclusion I can come to is small things amuse small minds biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

i made a topic welcoming all of you, but i guess it got lost! dang...

plus, i work at this day camp thing, and this kids name is Carter Vader, and so i call him darth. muahaha, just thought of it, cuz of vaderman... but yeah it's awesome smile.gif

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

Emperor's New Groove... Best Movie Ever smile.gif

Great! I have a minime somewhere in Canada (I guess) Cool! Bwahahaha! You are such a nice person, FrenchyD! Now I see why everyone likes you! wink.gif

I shall call him, Darthy, or Darthie. sounds evil...

PS: treat him well! He is the evil-future of owr children!

[This message has been edited by Jorgito_Vaderman (edited August 22, 2001).]

yeah, i am a nice person biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

muahahaha

but the kid is 6 years old, and doesn't know who darth vader is.. so i tried to explain, and he just looked at me.. so whatever. lol now everytime we play games im like "THE FORCE IS WITH YOU DARTH!!!" and he doesn't get it. biggrin.gif

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

Emperor's New Groove... Best Movie Ever smile.gif

Originally posted by Frenchyd:

muahahaha

but the kid is 6 years old, and doesn't know who darth vader is.. so i tried to explain, and he just looked at me.. so whatever. lol now everytime we play games im like "THE FORCE IS WITH YOU DARTH!!!" and he doesn't get it. biggrin.gif

Kid probly thinks your insane. Let me know if he starts keepin his distance from you for no particular reason... tongue.gif

------------------

KiDa.jpg

Originally posted by Frenchyd:

muahahaha

Hahahaha! Thats cool! I know what you mean! Also when I play some game with a kid, I tell him: Use the Force! or any stupid thing from SW, and he keeps looking at me, like if I were some kindda.... Mmmm... smile.gif

Archived