Home

Reasons why Microsoft can suck it...

Darth Groovy

Which version of Halo 3 did you purchase?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Halo 3 did you purchase?

• Regular
    • Limited
    • Legendary

Dude, you should not have to pay 69.99 for a scratched copy of anything. Period.

I actually had a women call the local police on me today for selling defective merchandise, and she made a big scene in front of a store full of customers. I waited on several hundred people today due to Halo 3. Thanks again Microsuck, you have no idea how it is on the front lines.

Oh man that sucks...

If there they are like that imagine when they get here and for 360 games we pay around 220 - 260 in our currency...

People will threat the salesmen at minimum...

I actually had a women call the local police on me today for selling defective merchandise, and she made a big scene in front of a store full of customers.

Somebody called the poh-poh?

Something like, "My 12 year old song bought this game at your store and it was all scratched! How dare you treat a paying customer like that, giving me a broken game! And he's only 12!" :\

Oh man that sucks...

If there they are like that imagine when they get here and for 360 games we pay around 220 - 260 in our currency...

People will threat the salesmen at minimum...

Don't Xbox 360s cost a crap load of money in the first place? Like $800 USD or something.

Somebody called the poh-poh?

Something like, "My 12 year old song bought this game at your store and it was all scratched! How dare you treat a paying customer like that, giving me a broken game! And he's only 12!" :\

Don't Xbox 360s cost a crap load of money in the first place? Like $800 USD or something.

Yeah the 360s here are around 2.500 - 3.000...

Yeah... soooooo cheap....

It is my understanding that Microsoft is replacing scratched discs for free for a certain amount of time.

And I had no trouble picking up a copy of the game on release day. Best Buy had a table with tons of copies stacked on top. Screw preordering and waiting in line at midnight.

And Groovs, I hope the cops gave that lady an earful for wasting their time. :/

GRRR MUST VENT RAGE GRRRRRRRRR

vface.jpg

Yes, it was a indeed a very bad idea to have the disc scratched like that. It wasn't even in a paper envelope. They know it was wrong, replacement offer is up. They'll probably apologize for the inconvenience when you make use of the service.

They made a mistake, and have done the right thing to correct it. Cool down. If everyone were as unforgiving as you towards you I'm sure you'd hate your job even more.

If this really upset you that bad even after the replacement offer was up, I think it'll be a good idea if you get rid of your x360 products and deflect to the competition.

Archived