Home

New Grim Fandango T-Shirt!

JagJedi

I can't tell from the model pic, is the design woven into the shirt or does it use that plastic, paint like stuff that cracks as the shirt gets old? If you are using the latter then the black dots in the back should show up anyway, but if you're using the former...

If you're picky try consulting the artist. I don't mind the black dots disappearing into the black shirt, I might even suggest using a different color scheme for the dots, but then again I'm no artist. For me the only vital part is to keep the Grim Fandango title on the shirt, which you could just print in white or the creme color that's like the game's official font.

If you haven't noticed in the title graphic of this forum, that's why most of us are favoring the creme color with black and white.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had changed my mind to print on creme t-shirts but we've had a few more votes for black now! Would you guys be happy with black being printed onto black? It obviously won't show up very well so we'll probably be left with the white part of the image. Here is an example of the black and creme t-shirts:

blackteecopyuk7.jpg

cremecopyso4.jpg

hey you just pasted an image over the creme shirt! Just joking, it's cool.

yeah black is the favorite, but I'm worried about the background design and logo disappearing in the black. For now I would go for the creme, but I'm thinking if you shifted the background design and GF logo to creme while keeping Manny (the skull) B&W, I'd go for it.

but hell, I'll probably end up buying both colors.

I had changed my mind to print on creme t-shirts
So no white? :(

Why wear black? It's a t-shirt-- you know something you wear it when it's *hot* outside? :p

Wearing cream to me is kind of meh-- I'm on the fence as to whether I'd by one. I'd probably buy the cranberry before the cream actually.

I guess you can't please everyone though.

• 2 weeks later...

Shuz, If you help me sell the creme ones by telling all of your GF fan friends about the t-shirt I'll be able to afford to print some on black! ;)

kolto, unfortunately, this is the cheapest I can sell them at but here in again it's not too expensive. Where are you from? :)

Du Man - Black isn't particularly expensive to print on. Just need to know from you guys what colours you would want the design to printed in. It's currently black and white.

SeaTurtle - Currently planning to only print on t-shirts. What else would you like to see it printed on? I would print on female if there was enough demand, yep :)

Shuz, If you help me sell the creme ones by telling all of your GF fan friends about the t-shirt I'll be able to afford to print some on black! ;)

kolto, unfortunately, this is the cheapest I can sell them at but here in again it's not too expensive. Where are you from? :)

:smash: LIthuania

• 4 weeks later...

Archived