Home

Halo 3: LF members only!

Darth Groovy

I figured we should have an LF night for Halo 3 sometime soon. I see a lot of you nuts on my buddy list playing Halo 3, and I hope you all had time to finish the fight.

If I am not on your 360 buddy list, add me. My gamer tag is Darth Groovy.

Post here for time suggestions.

My free days this week are Tuesday, and Thursday, which means I am open during those days, and also on the previous nights. I'll also be open for Saturday night, because there is no way in Hell I am working this Sunday. Yes, that means Sunday is good too!

Warning, just ask Phreakeh, or ET Warrior....I absolutely SUCK at Halo, I'm only in it for the giggles. We had some good times when Halo 2 came out, so it's time to do that again real soon.

I'm up for some. Forge, Co-Op, Slayer, whatever. I'm alright, I can kick ass at normal, but have trouble in heroic.

Just add Zerstorer23, I won't annoy you, but I'll gladly play Rainbow Six: Vegas, Halo 3, plus PGR4 and Orange Box hopefully in a bit, and sometimes Gears of War if you want. Add me even if I don't really know you that well...

Special note: I have a brother and a sister who I share the 360 (on my XBL name) with. So if you don't get a response to invites or something, just assume it's one of them. My sister plays sports games and my brother plays mostly Halo 3 and BioShock.

Skill level...

Halo 3: Average

Rainbow Six: Slightly above average

Gears of War: Slightly below average

DiRT/PRG3: Rather proficient

Oh, and I'm West Coast... Rarely a day I don't play 360, but sometimes I have bunch o' work on the weekends...

Handy guide:

timezone.png

Hows friday night sound? Everyone good on that one?

Of course we have to factor in the time zones.

EDIT: My gamertag is PsychoBongoBob. Hit me up if you want, although I'll most likely be redoing campaign mode for now, as all my data mysteriously vanished after I got the IWHBYD skull -_-

B Nuggins is my brothers handle but i got him all his points and stats.

Halo 3- Awesome-ish

Gears Of War- Weak sauce

I live in New York (Eastern Time) and I have weekends and rain days off(which vary) but October 2nd looks like a rain day for me.

I don't know Grooves, you were pwning me in Gears months ago.

I'm game. I'd love to play with some of you guys. I'm usually on during the weekday nights and sunday night. Hope to see you guys soon.

:lsduel::duel:

I have you on my buddy list, but I never see you on...different gamer tag?

Most of you who posted in this thread, I have on my list, and I will put the rest of you who posted gamer tags on my list as well.

Currently, I have TiE, ET Warrior, Phreakeh, Dathmax, Bongobob, and jebbers. I'll be on later tonight, but I might be playing NHL with some guys from work. We'll see!

I have you on my buddy list, but I never see you on...different gamer tag?

Most of you who posted in this thread, I have on my list, and I will put the rest of you who posted gamer tags on my list as well.

Currently, I have TiE, ET Warrior, Phreakeh, Dathmax, Bongobob, and jebbers. I'll be on later tonight, but I might be playing NHL with some guys from work. We'll see!

I saw you on yesterday. Your were playing NHL08 while me, Jebbers, and Tie played a co-op game. Afterwords me and 3 other buddies did the whole campaign on Legendery co-op and it was so much fun even though we died alot.

My gamertag is the one in my sig.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived