Home

Poll: Favorite Sitcom?

Darth_Calo

Poll: What is your favorite Situation Comedy (Sitcom)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: What is your favorite Situation Comedy (Sitcom)

• How I Met Your Mother
    • My Name is Earl
    • Scrubs
    • The Office
    • 'Til Death
    • Back to you
    • Rules of Engagement
    • Two and A Half Men
    • Other

well, since i usually work the evening shift, i'm not home to catch any of the evening shows including the current sitcoms. and if i am at home, i prefer browsing the forums and playing games to watching TV.

there are exceptions to the rule such as special programs on the Discovery Channel and its subsidaries or the History Channel. or shows like "Mythbusters". call me a geek, but i prefer the scientific stuff moreso than the mindless stuff.

Currently, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia takes the cake for me. All-time, I'd probably have to say Arrested Development, which may be the funniest series I've ever watched.

@Rhett, I'm still very fond of Scrubs, but I'm glad they're tying it up this season. It was apparent that last year's season was written towards an ending since the fate of this year's season was in doubt, but overall I still really enjoyed it.

well, since i usually work the evening shift, i'm not home to catch any of the evening shows including the current sitcoms. and if i am at home, i prefer browsing the forums and playing games to watching TV.

there are exceptions to the rule such as special programs on the Discovery Channel and its subsidaries or the History Channel. or shows like "Mythbusters". call me a geek, but i prefer the scientific stuff moreso than the mindless stuff.

If that is what people consider a geek, then I AM a geek. Other than the history channel(s), Discovery channel(s) [i.e. military channel, ect.] , Nat. Geo. , I like to occasionaly watch scrubs. Other than scrubs I am a ALL "educational/scientific" kind of guy. :)

QFT

Although "Mythbusters" is mindless at times, it and "Dirty Jobs" are my favorite TV programs.

Of the “situation comedies” listed I’ll go with “Two and A Half Men” it is the only one I may occasionally watch.

I'd say of those listed, The Office is my favorite for Rainn Wilson.

For me, the show with the greatest frequency of laugh-out-loud moments on TV is Just For Laughs. That one clip of the

had me rolling. Canadian humor ftw.

I voted for The Office, My name is Earl and Two and a Half Men. Although I don't watch the last one very often, it's still pretty good.

I also like Tina Fey's 30 Rock. I would have voted for Scrubs but the last few seasons...meh, the formula is starting to get old and hard to renew. To be honest, it should have ended some time ago, in great glory. I'm not expecting much for the next and final season.

Archived