Home

Some Code Needed

ZionHikari

The original enhanced saber throw without binding to another key.

Like make it just alt fire? Why would you want to do that?Alt fire is already used for kick and alot of other things. Saberthrow isnt even that useful in enhanced unless you throw it at a gunner that you know has low HP and probably no dodge (if tehy can dodge it, I forget). Heck you can already just select it from the force menu and press force use if you want.

Wow, ignorant and rude...QUOTE]

Yeah, but I doubt he speaks english well enough to know that so I'll cut him some slack.

Anyways, Zion, we're not a coding supermarket, we're primarly focused on OJP related things right now since we only have a few coders for OJP left. Get saberthrow code from our repository and you can work from there. You can also look up the saberdamage cvar (whatever it is) and that should increase the general saber damage enough to make the saberthrow kill. If you just want the saber throw to have its damage increased, I'm not entirely sure. It could be a simple tweak or it could be a few lines of code in bg_saber or bg_weapons or something along those lines.

I really don't like coding very much and I'm not very good at it anyways, I'm mainly a design team guy so I'm definitely not up for extra coding responsibilities right now ;)

Archived