Home

JEDI DISCUSSION

deathclone

Q1-3 Jedis Q4-6 jedi lvls  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Q1-3 Jedis Q4-6 jedi lvls

• More jedi like in space ( say yes to this plz!)
    • less jedi ( only if u hav a good point :( )
    • no jedi :( ( dont clike yess on this!)
    • more jedi only lvls (this would be awsome)
    • less jedi only lvls ( but i guess there only was 1 in BF2)
    • no jedi only lvls (that would be heart breaking)

In this poll you vote more jedi less jedi or no jedi thats all there is to it and if you wanna say why you vote for whatever go ahead and this includes jedi maps! i mean mos eisly was just way to hard to find people in geonosis and every body jedi TOTALY PWNZ and lots of deaths and stuff and who agrees that jango should get 2 pistoles cuz he suks with only one and hes suposed to be the hero well villan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battlefront doesn't need Jedi. If I want to play as a Jedi, I'll play Jedi Academy.

True that.

Problem is.. With no plans of another JA... that community will bleed into Battlefront for the next step in their Jedi playing.

The core of the game is conquest.. and my particular fave. But Space and Jedi elimination are welcome additions IMHO.

I'd like to see a conquest map with just Hero/Villains as the units to spawn as instead of infantry units... rather than limiting the game to only playing hero/villains in an elimination/deathmatch format.

Battlefront doesn't need Jedi. If I want to play as a Jedi, I'll play Jedi Academy.

Concur.

Problem is.. With no plans of another JA... that community will bleed into Battlefront for the next step in their Jedi playing.

Force Unleashed is to me a spiritual successor to JA. At the very least, the force powers are enough to keep the Jedi fans away.

I'd rather wait for official word of BFIII though.

I like being a Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter Hero in Battlefront 2. I just wished they had better fighting abilities and more heros to choose from. Don't put one particular hero specific for a planet. I think adding non-jedi heros like Chewie, Han, Leia, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, as well as Lando, IG-88, Greedo, Bossk, Durge, Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, etc. balance the force powers of jedi and sith. If the computer AI on single player off-line modes like instant action and galactic conquest could have heros also then it would be balanced too.

• 3 weeks later...
:duel: Being jedi just makes the game better

:blaze6::darthx:borg1::speeder:

Have you ever actually played BF2? Because with a few exceptions, I have yet to do worse as a hero than a normal class, and I've played the game for about 350 hours, since the beta first came out. And don't use so many smilies, they take away from your post, and look stupid, especially when they don't relate at all.

I like Jedi in the game.. but playing a jedi in conquest mode is just too easy to pwn.

True after a while you just get fed up with killing everyone as jedi, and you just want to have a bit of a challenge without that unfair advantage

But Jedi are still a nice addition to the game

guys what if sum1 CANT buy JA or SWforced unleashed and where else do u get to be a jedi/sith and fight clones/dorids/stormtroopers/rebels THAT r human players? human troops well..... for me a jedi is like hey just shoot and run at same time and they die no sweat except for grevious..... i hav a bit of trouble killing him

guys what if sum1 CANT buy JA or SWforced unleashed and where else do u get to be a jedi/sith and fight clones/dorids/stormtroopers/rebels THAT r human players? human troops well..... for me a jedi is like hey just shoot and run at same time and they die no sweat except for grevious..... i hav a bit of trouble killing him

JA is like 5 freaken dollars, you can make that much searching a mall parking lot for change. Its even cheaper than BF1 or 2.

JA is like 5 freaken dollars, you can make that much searching a mall parking lot for change. Its even cheaper than BF1 or 2.

no idea what contry u come from cuz in australia its ALOT OF MONEY! like 90$ so like i would buy it BUT I CANT! so im representing AUS or other countrys where games r sooooo exspensive.. basicly in australia every game is roud 90-100$ or at least the good ones. the only way to get a cheap game in AUS r the ones that hav been already bought but then brought bak or suming its called pre-owned or suming

Archived