Home

JEDI DISCUSSION

deathclone

Q1-3 Jedis Q4-6 jedi lvls  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Q1-3 Jedis Q4-6 jedi lvls

• More jedi like in space ( say yes to this plz!)
    • less jedi ( only if u hav a good point :( )
    • no jedi :( ( dont clike yess on this!)
    • more jedi only lvls (this would be awsome)
    • less jedi only lvls ( but i guess there only was 1 in BF2)
    • no jedi only lvls (that would be heart breaking)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battlefront doesn't NEED Jedi, but its good to have them, it makes the game more interesting, and they're useful as the heroes u can get after u rack up the number of points required in a battle.

I agree dosnt NEED it but yea its awsome to hav the jedi and sometimes ur just bord and go hey i wanna own the enemy edit make jedi all the time u got urself a fun little own fest i do it all the time and make enemy with 750 troops! Obi wan vs grevious guess what planet its ma fav

Besides, the jedi r in the game as part of the bonus heroes line up u get as i mentioned in my post above. U don't solely paly as jedi cos a) u might not be able to get jedi on a certain map - Felucia - Chewbacca and b) u can only use them for a short time anyway as they have a time limit. also c) u don't have to play as them anyway, u can choose not to, thats y it has a yes/no option when it comes up with the opportunity to play as a hero.

jedis pwn too easy on sw bf2. i dont reckon they should be in bf3. but if they were i hope it is optional when choosing the map. and besides if u wanna use a jedi with more different moves then play sw jedi knight or something like that.

they ARE optional, u don't have to play as them! I would like them to be in BF3 and if they r it doesn't matter for people like u who don't want them there cause u don't have to play as them!!

Ya, you dont but other people will and then ruin your game. You wanna know whats really not fun, some dick who sits on tantive as vader and saber throws the rebels into defeat because theyre dead before they can shoot him

do u know how many ppl play as rebles? 0 in mypoint of view, they dont get cool uniforms they look weird and well... uniforms r cool and droids well there robots thats awsome

Then your point of view is shrouded by ignorance, because you've apparently never played online. Theres a thing called autoassign, which means that on most of the big servers, you don't get to chose. So in reality, thousands have played as rebels. And if you base what team you play based on uniforms... its obvious why you need heroes. The wookie and bothan are much better IMO than the DT and imp officer and rebels have much better camo on outdoor maps. And for the last time, learn how to fricken type. Spell out every word, spell correctly, and make sense.

Then your point of view is shrouded by ignorance, because you've apparently never played online. Theres a thing called autoassign, which means that on most of the big servers, you don't get to chose. So in reality, thousands have played as rebels. And if you base what team you play based on uniforms... its obvious why you need heroes. The wookie and bothan are much better IMO than the DT and imp officer and rebels have much better camo on outdoor maps. And for the last time, learn how to fricken type. Spell out every word, spell correctly, and make sense.

SORRY richi rich and i dont feel like typing correctly

and some people are idiots.

i for one, dont think jedi should be in the game.

if we want to have jedis we can have jedi battlefront

swbf2 went over the edge with the hero battle

everyone has had this discussion before.

no jedi please

for dam sake its optional! go to options menu! does anyone BOTHER to do this? i mean its logicol U guys can do suming that takes 5 dam seconds and we, the awesome people that LIKE heros can leave it normal! :smash:

I think that heroes have a place in Battlefront. It's called Star Wars Battlefront not "Star Wars Trooper" and so you should be able to play as any one that would be present on the Battlefront.

You know, in SWBFI, they had heroes, but they were controlled by AI, and therefore, were almost unkillable baddies (different from the heroes of today), balanced by the fact that they are actually stupid.

Return back to those good old days! We don't need to play as heroes! It is the grunts that decide the battles, not some guy with a sword!

You know, in SWBFI, they had heroes, but they were controlled by AI, and therefore, were almost unkillable baddies (different from the heroes of today), balanced by the fact that they are actually stupid.

Return back to those good old days! We don't need to play as heroes! It is the grunts that decide the battles, not some guy with a sword!

exactly

:smash:

court adjourned.

Archived