Home

Chapter 6.14: Masters of the Wild - 09/10/2007

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Chapter 6.14: Masters of the Wild - 09/10/2007

October 9, 2007 [DarthMaulUK]

On Tuesday, October 9th at 4:00 AM PDT, all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York)

12:00 PM GMT (London) / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 8:00 PM (Tokyo)

Crafting:

A tooltip has been added to the quality bar in the Assembly crafting window to display the numerical % value reflected in the quality bar.

Mission Terminals:

Added an experience reward for combat classes; this reward may be earned 10 times per day. The day resets at 12pm PDT.

Credit rewards for missions may be earned for full payout 15 times per day. The day resets at 12pm PDT.

Upon completion of 15 missions, credit rewards are paid out based on a diminishing returns scale.

Experience rewards for missions scale payouts based on player level compared to mission level.

Credit rewards for missions scale payouts based on player level compared to mission level.

Missions:

Increased mission lair health.

Fixed an error with explore missions rewarding Compnor bonus experience rewards.

Hmm seems like SOE is screwing hte game up more i mean seriously limiting how much xp you get for layers and the money you get its already hard to level up in the currect system they have going they just want to make it harder? And the limiting the money? they could have been fixed with the reimplimation of decay.

Don't quote me on it...but I'm pretty sure they are changing the mission payouts because of the credit farming that is running rampant. It's too bad because it's a "catch 22" for new players to the game. Credits are so worthless now that you have to have millions and millions to buy anything...yet the nerf the payouts [which is one way to earn money] and the only way they can get money is to buy them - unless of course they have friends with money already playing. The games economy is so screwed up .....a guild mate of mine sold his bacta tank for 550 million lawlz. Ok, that's enough on this topic...lol.

Archived