Home

Iridorian Bounty hunter

Calo Fergus

Know how you feel. I just found out that you can run a side mission for one of the Black Rakata that I was never aware of when I worked with The One. A lot of things seem to depend on timing, talking to almost everyone or party composition. I guess that keeps the game from getting too stale....well, that and all the mods out there.

Well, that is who the thread is about. (Yes.)

Yes if you're doing the missing youth Selkath quest. With a high enough persuade skill you can get him to tell you where they've gone, which you can report to Shaelas. If you're a DS player you can also shake him down for some extra credits with the info.

The Iradorian?? That has never happened to me. I have only gotten the extra credits from Shaelas to "refresh my memory".

Yes if you're doing the missing youth Selkath quest. With a high enough persuade skill you can get him to tell you where they've gone, which you can report to Shaelas. If you're a DS player you can also shake him down for some extra credits with the info.

Shake him down? That doesn't sound right, espcially when he gives you that spiel about feasting on the flesh of his enemies or something along those lines.

Archived