Home

Weird "Romantic" Pairing for a Female Exile

Tysyacha

Which non-traditional NPC male should Tysyacha "marry"?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which non-traditional NPC male should Tysyacha "marry"?

• Mandalore
    • Bao-Dur
    • HK-47 *LOLOLOLOL*

I've played The Sith Lords multiple times, and I'm kind of getting sick of the Atton/Mical himbo-bickering. I intend to have my Exile "marry" another party member through Battle Meditation and a secret 2-person rendezvous with the Exile wearing her "cute little red number" she gets from Vogga the Hutt. So...

For my TSL movie, whom should Tysyacha become the "Dvukh" of? ;)

I've never thought marriage really has a place in KotOR. Relationships and romance yes, but marriage doesn't really suit it.

He's not on the list but I'd pick Atton. Mandalore and Bao-Dur I could never really picture as romance interests anyway; Mandalore is too remote, devolted (and old) a figure to be interested in that and Bao-Dur is about as lively as a rotting corpse. Not that he's a bad character, mind you, but he's not the type for that.

Atton I think is a lot better due to his backstory and scoundrel-ish personality. His past as a Jedi torturer makes for a lot of potential angst in the relationship, and his Han Solo-esque character has a lot of humorous potential. Just think of the lines with the Exile's dancing outfit!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My vote goes to Bao-Dur. Canderous doesn't seem like the sort to marry....Or get involved in a relationship no matter what the fan fiction writers say. As for HK...no.

What might be unique would be to have Exile in a relationship with a non-party member (possibly non-canon) chap. Personally, I think most of the writers have used the other pairings and then some. just my two credits.

• 1 year later...

I'd like to see FemEx with Sion. Nothing better than seeing a dreadful Sith lord redeemed and live on love, not hates and anger as he's always been.The marriage will prove that nothing has the power to heal a seemingly unhealable being like LOVE.

I'll take Bao-Dur. Nice, quiet guy with as much issues as she has. Not the guy for overt displays of affection, and is more likely to say it with power tools than with flowers. The challenge there would be to have him stop thinking of her as his commanding officer.

Archived