Home

Sony To Consumers: GRRR!!! Only Play New Games! GRRR!!

Boba Rhett

Um, I actually don't really know much about DirectX 10 except that it's the next version. What special features does it have? And what does it have to do with my comment? Please forgive my ignorance.

It has the awesome powers of uber-cutting-edge graphics and Vista exclusivity.

Hmm... my thoughts exactly! *Sits back and closes eyes...*

2 hours later...

Gawd it is good to have a vivid imagination! :p

Yes, Japanese Girls Pillow Fighting networked play with WiiMote...

I mean, Sega at least have a decent console as their last one, since Dreamcast isn't half bad consider it has the same system and chipset as the Arcade machines (difference only on RAM size) Plus sega actually pumps out half decent games, and has the best port on shoot 'em ups.

Now sony can just drop their console market... except for maybe PSP which is actually something cool. I mean, even capom forsakes PS3 for Monsterhunter3.

Funniest thing about this is that when the 360 came out with no built in backwards compatibility Sony beat there chests about the fact that the PS3 would have it.

Sony's arrogance is killing them. There's no problem with being smart but when you know your smart that can cause issues.

Sony has been shooting itself in the foot for a while now. This time, however, Sony isn't just shooting itself in the foot, they are strapping plastic explosives to their toes, walking on buzz saw blades, and getting a foot massage from Edward Scissorhands... in that order :D. Let's all agree that the PS3 has turned into nothing but an expensive and hideous lovechild of a Blu-Ray player and something that was related to the PS2, but was never in the family photo, that I would rather cook my steak on than play videogames in.

Three things, Sony.

1. Screw you.

2. Make some decent new games and maybe people with stop playing the old ones and move on to the new ones.

3. Screw you. :carms:

1. QFT!!!

2. Advice Sony will probably never heed.

3. Once again, QFT!!! :carms:

i could hug my 360, red rings and heat issues and all. at least it has decent new games worth buying.

Well, the heat issues will soon actually come in handy, since the Winter time is coming up, so you need something warm to snuggle with... while playing Halo 3 :p

See? Microsoft thinks ahead. They made the 360 a definite Christmas buy, especially if your home's heater broke down :xp:

Jae flees RedHawke's imagination.... :xp:

I wasn't aware there was an exit door.... someone get me out :cry8:

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK PC AND PS2 CONTROLLERS ARE?!

Okay, okay, so it wouldn't really be all that different; a game is still a game no matter what platform it's on. And I guess if Final Fantasy was on PC and if I wanted to retain the console feel, I could just get one of those USB gamepad/controller thingies you can use on your PC.

Just curious, but who do you think PC and PS2 controllers are? Personally, I think PS2 controllers are named Bill. PS3 ones are called Bob, but since that's not a popular name, nobody wants to buy them. Poor Bob.

And Phil Harrison.

Lolz, wasn't expecting that xD I'm referencing the anime Gurren Lagann, "Who the hell do you think i am?" is one of teh catchphrases and i was feeling nostalgic.

On with this... >_<

Ah. I'm not familiar with that anime.

And since nobody like Neptune, it'll be the Sony Uranus.

Microsoft's from Mars, Sony is from Venus.

And I guess Nintendo's from Neptune...?

Archived