Home

This ought to tick off the fundies...

Dagobahn Eagle

You know Harry Potter, that witchcraft indoctrination book series Rowling wrote to lure your little children into the clutches of Satan? It now turns out Rowling is also a pusher of teh ghey:eek:!

This is going to make the fundamentalists sooo mad, and just thinking of their fury makes me sooo happy. A better weekend present I could not possibly have asked for.

[Pictures a frustrated fundie somewhere muttering "I knew that b&%#* was evil!]:D

Don't say "the church" like you mean Catholicism. :p We couldn't care less about a WORK OF FICTION.

don't say "the church" like you mean Catholicism

We couldn't care less about a WORK OF FICTION.

WORK OF FICTION

Catholicism

WORK OF FICTION

Catholicism

:xp:

I know plenty of fundamentalist Christians that aren't against homosexuality.

They may not "agree" with it or "condone" it, but they accept it and accept gays freely, and definitely aren't "anti-homosexual" or "gaybashers."

I should know, I'm one of them.

I even worked with a gay pastor last fall. He was a great guy.

You know Harry Potter, that witchcraft indoctrination book series Rowling wrote to lure your little children into the clutches of Satan? It now turns out Rowling is also a pusher of teh ghey:eek:!

This is going to make the fundamentalists sooo mad, and just thinking of their fury makes me sooo happy. A better weekend present I could not possibly have asked for.

[Pictures a frustrated fundie somewhere muttering "I knew that b&%#* was evil!]:D

lmao, that made my week. :p

lol I love how the threads always turn out like this. :p

Seriously though, it's no big ****ing deal. It doesn't change anything regarding the storyline... unless Rowling changes it.

Yes. There is going to be a recall of book 7 to include a gay sex scene.

That's exactly what'll happen.

Archived