Home

This ought to tick off the fundies...

Dagobahn Eagle

Yeah I heard about this too. No clue why she decided to say that after the entire series is over.

Perhaps just to get some more attention...

She claims that she thought people would get to upset about it. Once it was announced she said something to the effect of "If I had known it would have made everyone so happy I would have told you much earlier."

But you never know.

Now, lets hope there is no "special Edition" of the books.

Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!! Dumbledore Shoots First!!!

Oh wait...

That's what the other meds are for.

Jesus, no wonder Hogwarts went to Hell in a hand basket so quickly: their headmaster was doped on sex meds and probably spent most of his free time leering at explicit pictures of Harry and Moaning Myrtle.

There's a reason why she moans, and it has everything to do with Harry's adventures into her chamber of secrets.

Archived