Home

Mandalorians

Lord Revan63

Hi Lord Revan here, Just talking about everyones favorite Brutes the Mandalorians...lol, i Wanted to start this forum because i dont think people give mandalorians alot of respect. Or maybe im wrong but still. this forums discusses what your favorite Mandalorian/Mandalore, what they did in there time, and there great adventures.....My Favorite Mandalorian is Kex in KOTOR 2 he is found on Dxun. my Favorite mandalore is "Mandalore the Ultimate".....i have no real reason tho!!!

Mandalorians in general I actually respect. I have a healthy respect for their view of the galaxy in terms of battles fought that are won and lost. I understand the moot of a warrior and cannot grasp why they insist on making Canderous DS. My favorite Mandalorian is Canderous because he explains the sort of code of Mandalorians. It was what led my to write Mandalorian Measures, my songfic.

ya like i said before kex and kelborn r my main men they always have something to say and most of all theyre like brothers to me wen i play i actually get respect...mandalore like i said Mandalore The Utlimate oh and other legendary Mandalore....I think is and always will be CASSUS FETT!!!!!

I am actually hoping that LA will either have a series of comics or books to look at the generations of mandalores from the time of Canderous to the time when they are all become traveling bounty hunters rather than being a unified people anymore.

I don't know that there'd ever be enough interest for them to do soemthing like that, but I know I'd want to read a series about the Mandalore dynasties.

• 2 months later...

My favorites are Canderous, Mandalore the Indomitable, and Mandalore the Ultimate. As for Boba, he's overrated he got killed by a blind guy. Any of the Mandalorians I mentioned would own him.

Also is Boba Fett considered a true Mandalorian? After all he's just a clone of his father who was a true Mandalorian.

My favorites are Canderous, Mandalore the Indomitable, and Mandalore the Ultimate. As for Boba, he's overrated he got killed by a blind guy. Any of the Mandalorians I mentioned would own him.

Also is Boba Fett considered a true Mandalorian? After all he's just a clone of his father who was a true Mandalorian.

Well, Boba was technically an exact duplicate (genetically) of Jango, so in my book that makes Boba a 'true mandolorian' to me. Boba Fett actually didn't die, you should read up about it on Wookiepedia, I would give you a link, but wookiepedia isn't working for me at the moment...

Well, my favorite Mandolorians would have to be Boba, Jango, and Canderous Ordo. My favorite Mandalores would have to be Boba and Canderous, just because Boba is a classic, and Canderous really, in my eyes, captures what it is really supposed to be like to be a Mandolorian. IMO, of course. :)

That would dump a good part of the EU.

Even whatever he says is law on SW.

Well, the EU contradicts a lot of what Lucas says, so having Boba Fett back is not really that big of deal in the long run. Anyway, in my mind Boba Fett is dead and the story truly ended at the end of ROTJ since balance was brought back to the Force. Having Sith Lords and/or Dark Jedi running around again after ROTJ contradicts Anakin being the Chosen One because the Force is out of balance again.

Well, the EU contradicts a lot of what Lucas says, so having Boba Fett back is not really that big of deal in the long run. Anyway, in my mind Boba Fett is dead and the story truly ended at the end of ROTJ since balance was brought back to the Force. Having Sith Lords and/or Dark Jedi running around again after ROTJ contradicts Anakin being the Chosen One because the Force is out of balance again.

I feel the same way as you do, which is why I don't read or play anything after ROTJ.

Considering there are still many arguments about who is the chosen one yet... Or better, the Sith'ari.

It's been stated many times by GL himself that Anakin is the "Chosen One". Watch the mini documentary on the 2nd DVD of ROTS, he states it there.

Well, my favorite Mandolorians would have to be Boba, Jango, and Canderous Ordo. My favorite Mandalores would have to be Boba and Canderous, just because Boba is a classic, and Canderous really, in my eyes, captures what it is really supposed to be like to be a Mandolorian. IMO, of course.

As for Boba being a Mandalorian I still consider him just a copy. It's like burning CDs you have the original and the copies. So to me Jango was the last true Mandalorian, but that's just my opinoin.

Anyway everyone is entitled to their own opinions. ;)

Having Sith Lords and/or Dark Jedi running around again after ROTJ contradicts Anakin being the Chosen One because the Force is out of balance again.

I think Anakin was the CHOSEN ONE of his time (thats how I see it), and there are always gonna be bad guys running around, where there is light there must also be dark, for balance to be served

I think Anakin was the CHOSEN ONE of his time (thats how I see it), and there are always gonna be bad guys running around, where there is light there must also be dark, for balance to be served.

You make a good point, I guess as long as there are Jedi, there will always be one to fall to the dark side.

Archived