Home

favorite bands

King_Zazu

Gah! Favourites? Can I make a list? Can't choose!

Eurythmics, Wide Mouth Mason, Imogen Heap, John Williams (c'mon...the man's a genious...LOL), Madeleine Peyroux, Robbie Robertson, Sisters of Mercy, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Neil Young, Tom Waites, Blondie, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Metric, Tracy Chapman, David Bowie, Nellie Furtado ... *gasp gasp*... Fleetwood Mac, Fallout Boy, the Cure, Gipsy Kings, Econoline Crush ... and I'm gonna stop now...LOL

Off the top of my head.... Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Jeff Scott Soto, Jeff Healey, Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Jason Becker, Helloween, Stevie Vai, Ronnie Dio, Aerosmith, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Mot?rhead, Rainbow, Rush, Scorpions, The Stooges, Thin Lizzy, Van Halen, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Shins, Vast, Simple Minds, George Clinton, Al Greene, Curtis Mayfield, Stevie Wonder, The Eagles... Cant think of anymore right now.

Eheheh. Let's see.

Collective Soul, Collective Soul, Collective Soul, Black Lab, Nine Inch Nails, U2, Live, Kronos Quartet / Clint Mansell, Semisonic, Ace of Base, Tegan & Sara, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Third Eye Blind, Evanescence, Days of the New, Marcy Playground, Stone Temple Pilots, Daft Punk... more of course, but those are the ones I listen to the most.

Aww, whatever. Forget the other bands, I mostly listen to Collective Soul. :D

I'm 18 years old, so I'll limit it to a top 18, but in no particular order...

U2

Muse

Foo Fighters

Stone Roses

The Sea and Cake

The Police

John Butler Trio

Oasis

Thirsty Merc

The Lemonheads

The Who

The Verve

Bob Marley and the Wailers

The Pixies

Jet

Coldplay

Gorillaz

Creedence Clearwater Revival

I will just list some band I like alot.

Gorgoroth, Akercocke, Dimmu Borgir, Darkkirchensteuer, Dark Age, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Deströyer 666, The Beatles, Naglfar, Bewitched, Municipal Waste, Behemoth, Belphegor, Deicide, Venom, Throne Of Ahaz, Wolven Ancestry, Celtic Frost, King Diamond, Meads Of Asphodel, Decadence

And this list goes on and on and on, so I'll just stop now.

The Doors

Agreed... The snoop mix of Riders on the Storm used in nfsu2 was purple.

and so we begin the varying journey into my liking of teh musiks-

Foo Fighters, Unwritten Law, Toto, Joshua Radin, The Hoosiers, The Kooks, Sex Pistols, Pre-first-of-many-reunions-rolling stones, The Coral, Dandy Warhols, Rise against, Evanescence, Linkin park, Fatboy Slim...

and, the finale...

Busted

Say anything and be hurt.

well i give you my list am just writing them down in any order but at top is my favourite

1.Nickelback

2.U2

3.mika

4.bryan adams

5.the verve

6.gavin degraw

7.30seconds to mars

8.Aerosmith

9.Bruce springsteen

10.iron maiden

11.akon

12.timbaland

13.lover boy

14.bel's boys

15.Enrique iglesias

16.mchammer

17.ludacris

18.the who

well there is my list for now

I like alot of goth rock: Sisters of Mercy, Fields of The Nephilim, The Damned, Bauhaus, more recently Razed in Black and The Birthday Massacre.

I also like Nine Inch Nails (though there is a reason why they're not listed above, despite media/pop culture perceptions), David Bowie, The Doors, The Velvet Underground, Guns N Roses, U2, Depeche Mode, and British Club Music. I also like a prog/art rock, like Pink Floyd, Opeth, Tool, and Porcupine Tree, and the occasional Tchaikovsky composition.

I hate emo with a passion. I will not apologize for that. (A lot of people don't realize that emo and goth are two different things).

Let's see, so many decades too choose from. My tastes span many genres, but, these are must have's in my collection.

70's

Led Zepplin

Rolling Stones

Cream

Steppenwolf

Santana

Hendrix

Curtis Mayfield

Commodores

Isaac Hayes

War

Eric Clapton

80's

U2

Rush

The Cure

Ramones

Pretenders

Stevie Wonder

Marley

Police

Van Halen

Aerosmith

Commodores

Earth,Wind and Fire

Jean-Luc Ponty

Herbie Handcock

Prince

Run-DMC

Beastie Boys

The Cult

Living Color

Lately

Linkin Park

Live

Evanescence

Tupac

Sinatra

& more U2

Some of them would include: Rolling Stones; The WHO; Jimi Hendrix; the Beatles; Cream; CCR; The Kinks; Led Zepplin; The Doors; Beach Boys; Johnny Cash; AC/DC; Ted Nugent; Lynyrd Skynyrd; and Charly Daniels Band. There are others, and not all for "bodies of work", so much as having at least a handful of tunes I really like.

Holy crap, if I listed all my favourite bands, I will be here for ages, so i'll just name a few.

In no particular order:

Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Pantera, Santana, Hendrix (the god himself) Children of Bodom, Evanescence, Marylin Manson, The Living End, Megadeth, Led Zepplin, Frank Zappa, Black Sabbath .... and I'll stop now :D

Archived