Home

Galactic Empire vs Rebel Alliance mod for KOtoR 1

Alox90

i was thinkin that this would be a great + big mod chancing

The Sith Empire to Galactic Empire so that the Sith Soldiers a Storm Troopers,and dark jedis are the originals ones, Sith Officers Uniform turned to the empire ones like in the old movies (yes even the students at the korriban academy) and Malak as Darth Vader and Revan as emperor Palpatine.

Republic now will be the Alliance of Restoring the Republic (rebels)

Carth onasi will have a X-wing pilot suit whit a helmet(the helmet will not be part of the clothing it will come whit him after he joins uor party if possible).

The Jedis will have civil clothes cos at the civil war the jedis were hiding.

The Republic Soldiers will have the same kind of clothes like in the begining of The New Hope (if u have ever saw the films then u know) cos the helmet of the republic soldiers is almos the same of the repel troopers so i dont think it will be hard for good modders, then the Republic Officer Uniform will be the same as one of the Rebel Officers talking in the return of the Jedi inside Home One.

the videos can be the same or if some one is good then could it be possible to record new videos using the game engine?

Then the launcher would be a civil war conflict theme one, chose uor self

and thats about it and yes by the way new light saber hilts like in the movies and change the normal blaster into E-11 balster so that the troopers will have the right gun.

!!WAIT A SECOND!!

and the playable charter i mean revan will have han solos clothes as scoundler

,soldiers will have the rebel x-wing pilot suit as the same like Carth but diffrenent helmet(this time as it is revans clothing the helmet will belong whit the suit) and the scout will have the luke style Endor clothes.

And nothing else post here or send me an PM il be happy to hear (read) uor oppinnion.

ok yeah but i would like it in one packet to make it more easyer to install. so if enybody could make at least some of my request and but it to an easy installation it would be nice so post or sen me a PM p.s i know the override thing but the installer would save me some time ok...?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! i'm so sick of not being able to do sh.... squat, i said squat, when it comes to modding. Prime that is some good stuff, just checked the site. i'd like to throw in my two cents and ask if you could make some imperial or rebel style vehicles to sit around in the game. idk how much that would involve though. :| but it's cool to see some of the original SW stuff in KOTOR.

Archived