Home

Facebook

leXX

This is weird. I know Facebook gets like bajillions of visitors a day and it's one of the uber sites of the internet. But I've never ever been to it. I've never been to Facebook. Despite the fact that on average I spend 2 hours a day on teh intrawebz, I've never been there.

Edit: Kyle Geib

I has Pie already because he was in my Gmail address book for some reason.

Hmmmm... not sure if disclosing this info is such a great idea... But there it is.

I've already found a couple of you without the help of this thread.

There is also an XWA Facebook group that was started right after I joined: XWA.Netters already on teh Facebook

Perhaps a Lucasforums Facebook group is in order, to help us all find and keep track of each other better.

Any volunteers? (I'd do it myself, but I've already started and admin a couple of groups that keep me busy enough...)

I also have a (yes, I know: *gag*) Myspace page as well, for those of you who do both.

There is also a Lucasforums group on that as well.

Alright, alright... I took it upon myself...

LucasForums Group On Facebook

And even though I created it, I still have no real interest in doing the day-to-day admin duties, though,.. so if anybody is interested, send me your resumes. ;)

If I missed you with an invite, go ahead and add yourself. Spread the word to anybody else LF Network connected that you might happen to know about on the Facebook.

Thanks! :)

Archived