Home

SWB3 Ideas

Darth_Brunny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good ideas! i got one too...player customizing,customizin helmet,armor and more...

and more promotion names,player stats(like str dex vit and leveling up) inventory will be nice :D

you can in starwars battlefront renegade assoult or somthing :vsd:

It would be nice to have no wall glitching, unfortunately, I don't think it'll ever happen. You can't get beyond the mechanics of the game. Any wall can be hacked if you're intent on going in. What's needed is a more solid way of building maps. Maybe the idea of NOT putting a floor for the hacker to stand on while on the other side of the wall. Deathzones on the other sides of walls would do it too.. like they do with those lava vents when you stand on them on Mustafar. Something to deter them from going in.

Also they should make something better than rise of the empire, something where you can make your own weapons build space stations and make choices that affect the whole thing, also designing your own troops or factions would be good.

And they should make it so you can be more than just CIS, Clones, Empire and Rebels

Please... Battlefront is a 1st/3rd Person Shooter, not a RTS/fleet commander game. It needs to be kept the way BF I was - no Jedi, no customization, and no capital ship driving. Battlefront is all about the grunt experience, and the last time I checked, grunts don't get to personally customize their looks and weapons, and they don't get to command fleets.

There has to be some hint of what they call "class balance" in there somewhere. If you get to play as some super soldier, then there's no challenge, hence, there's no fun.

Archived