Home

Guitar Hero III - Your thoughts (no jackasses allowed)

BongoBob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

expert was easy on the sightread on hyperspeed lvl 3. its getting your scores past that and FC'n songs and seeing what you can do on hyper5....

438K on metallica: one Hyperspeed 5 94% hit with 328 note streak best so far.........

580K on through the fire and flames 91% 423 note streak.( not on hyper 5 but hyper 3)

and quite whining about 3 chords........if you play coop the lead to the bret michaels song has 4 chord notes in it)

and oh BTW... IMPULSE is the best song in the game hands down.

just keep playing and youll get better at it........but it really isnt harder than GH2 with the new ho/po system: you can actually hit longer solo streaks with this system than the previous game.

btw i have every cheat code in the game if you want more pm me: but the hyper speed code is the same as gh2

OBOYOBOY you just have to strum it in the cheats menu. and its saved you dont have to enter it ever again you can choose between no hyperspeed or levels 1-5.

Well I returned my defective guitar for a new one. I beat easy and am stuck on the battle with Lou on medium, I've beaten all the other songs on medium. btw I've never had the previous versions so I'm not 1337 yet like some of you. :p Most of my medium songs are 4 or 3 stars. The difficulty goes up sooo much once you hit the last segment, and the battle with Lou is much harder than any of those songs I think.

Its pretty cool. You put the Wiimote in the guitar so supposedly that makes it a little heavier and realistic. Also the wiimote makes the missed note noise and it vibrates on star power. And someone with the PS2 version told me the graphics look a lot better on Wii (might have been because of my monitor though, and I dunno if GH supports 480p but i have my Wii on that mode). The only difference in the game I've found is the unlockables, for PS3 and Xbox you get God of Rock and Grim Reaper, for Wii and probably PS2 you get Elroy Budvis and Metalhead. Oh and the guitar faceplate is white instead of black.

But yeah I'm glad I got it, great fun so far. :D

Yeah I heard about that problem Pie. I use my computer monitor to play Wii with 2 speakers and the bass so its not a problem for me.

Also TiE I didn't mean to sound like I'm convincing him to get it for Wii. :p If I had a 360 I would probably get it for that also. Wii has a few nice perks but 360 is probably the best version.

I see what you're doing there. Don't you think about it Bongo, spend $10 more and get the 360 version like you should. :p Better graphics, leader boards, and DLC if that means anything to you.

I wasn't planning on getting the Wii version. I was simply asking how it was, because I hadn't heard anything about it.

Funny, everyone else thinks the GH3 drummer is robotic. XD

Yeah, I think it was. And if you ask me, since they motion captured all the other movements, they should've done the same with the drummer, because it looked too unreal.

But I did like the song choices, and trying my best at Dragonforce on Expert.

Also TiE I didn't mean to sound like I'm convincing him to get it for Wii. :p If I had a 360 I would probably get it for that also. Wii has a few nice perks but 360 is probably the best version.

I was directing it to Bongo. :p

I wasn't planning on getting the Wii version. I was simply asking how it was, because I hadn't heard anything about it.

Whoops. :V Essentially, I wasn't telling you to "Not get the Wii verison." But to "Get the 360 version."

^ Lack of properly placed punctuation marks followed by a lack of properly used capital letters make this the worst post in recent history...Congratulations, you may die ;)

OH NOES I didn't punctuate right on the internet...... and some of those capital letters were code to hyper speed or acronyms used within the game ....

pa260078lt0.jpg

s7300376dv6.jpg

P.S. with scores like these... I don't need to use the shift key for your approval.

thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived