• Obi-wan Kenobi
    • Darth maul
    • Mace Windu
    • Han Solo
    • Luke Skywalker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain, Later Grand Admiral, Later Supreme Commander Gilad Pellaeon.

He kind of reminds me of Winston Churchill - he never gave up, right up until the end. I like the way he played out in the end too - eventually he saw through his old prejudices, realising that old enemies would need to become friends if the universe was to survive.

That, and not many other 80 year olds could withstand being crushed by a computer terminal, and then command the following battle from a Bacta tank. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You call that crappy/ Think Chewie... crappy death wasted on someone that is also killed withing a couple of books...

Hm. You know, Chewie's death didn't really bother me.

I think it fit him that he died saving one of Han's kids, even in a rather non-glorious situation. And the fact that Anakin died later doesn't mean it was wasted. Anakin died helping the rest of the Jedi escape Myrkr. Plus, Chewie had been around for what, 350 years? There's tons of room for backstory. Mara, though- she died for absolutely nothing to a character who started doing irrational things because it fit the author's purpose- which, ironically, was to have him turn evil and then be killed. Talk about no thought in a plotline.

Mara Jade is really awesome.

Too bad she got a crappy death.

When Mara came onto the scene, I thought she was the greatest addition to Star Wars. After she lightened up a little and got married, Mara began to loose her interesting qualities. Darth Zannah has the potential to make Mara look weak. If the writer continues down the darkside, I think Zannah could replace Mara as my all time favorite character. I like them evil, dark, and independent. Hehehe…

• 2 months later...

Archived