Home

New Movies

Lord XZantor

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would absolutely love to see Episodes 7, 8, and 9, but I just don't see how it's feasible with all of the actors being so old now. Plus I think Lucas is a little scared of a third trilogy receiving the same type of (often unwarranted) criticism the prequels did.

I don't think that the actors are too old - If they were to set it post YV war, then they'd all be about the right age - Han is around 60-70 then, and Harrison Ford is what, 63?

So there is room for the same actors, especially in the right time period. They're all perfect for anything past 30 ABY.

I don't think that the actors are too old - If they were to set it post YV war, then they'd all be about the right age - Han is around 60-70 then, and Harrison Ford is what, 63?

So there is room for the same actors, especially in the right time period. They're all perfect for anything past 30 ABY.

That's a good deduction, I hope they do it, it would be nice to see Harrison as Han again...

There isn't enough creative space to make more movies without them being... you know... crap.

That, and anything 30 years ABY is not what most people would be looking for. I think most people would prefer something 1-5 years ABY, which just isn't really possible without new actors - and that would suck.

I think that it would be great to see some more movies. I think the movies are great. :) However, I don't think that it is very likely. GL has already stated that he isn't going to make anymore movies, soooooo.....

• 1 month later...
after episode 3 he sed "i'm not making anymore movies" yet i think there's a movie coming out august 15th.....

There is, but it's not an official part of the Star Wars 'Saga', as it doesn't have an 'Episode XX' title. That's what he meant when he said he wasn't making any more movies.

after episode 3 he sed "i'm not making anymore movies" yet i think there's a movie coming out august 15th.....

There is, but it's not an official part of the Star Wars 'Saga', as it doesn't have an 'Episode XX' title. That's what he meant when he said he wasn't making any more movies.

Exactly.

ok i retract my previous statement but i think the jedi academy trilogy would make good movies except they are too far after 4 5 and 6

i think that series would be great. something different from star trek alike series, more like heroes with one plot. like that they can make story with minimum crap in it.

new movies is not such a good idea i think. i dont want mat damon as luke skywalker or something like that ^^

i would like to see mark hamill again, but as old luke :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived