Home

Star Wars Games

DarthVandar205

Something that has been bugging me for a while about Lego Star Wars is that its interesting how Lucasarts has said for a long time that it would be difficult to make games based on the original trilogy because there is not enough going on to make a full length 40+ hour game and thats why there areint any games specifically for the original trilogy and yet now they can make a LEGO game based on the original movies. If they could do that why couldnt they just have made regular games based on the star wars trilogy in the first place? Theres lots of little things that the characters could do between the major scenes to lengthen the game and the prequel games for ep1 and 3 came up with all sorts of other things to do that didnt really go along with the movie events EXACTLY but for a game it was still fun and most people could overlook such things so why couldnt they have done this for the original trilogy instead of just giving us a LEGO game of it? Lego games are fun but they shouldve came up with some regular games to go along with them.

I don't know why LucasArts wouldn't want want to do games based on the original trilogy, unless someone in marketing is telling them it wouldn't sell (which I wouldn't buy for a second).

I bought LSWII because LSW was such a fun game...and LSWII was even better (by a long shot). I think that LucasArts could definitely make some great games from the original trilogy if they wanted to - all they need to do is come up with some original missions to fill in some of the gaps. They could also involve some secondary characters to create other missions.

The possibilities are pretty much endless, but I think that LucasArts has decided to focus their attention elsewhere for reasons I don't understand.

I don't know why LucasArts wouldn't want want to do games based on the original trilogy, unless someone in marketing is telling them it wouldn't sell (which I wouldn't buy for a second).

I bought LSWII because LSW was such a fun game...and LSWII was even better (by a long shot). I think that LucasArts could definitely make some great games from the original trilogy if they wanted to - all they need to do is come up with some original missions to fill in some of the gaps. They could also involve some secondary characters to create other missions.

The possibilities are pretty much endless, but I think that LucasArts has decided to focus their attention elsewhere for reasons I don't understand.

• 3 years later...

This is such a nice game to play, there are so many different type of stages you can see and play in this game, it's sound is so fantastic, there are so many different sound work you can see in this game.

• 6 months later...

Archived