Home

You bought Kotor why...

Ctrl Alt Del

Why have you bough Kotor (1 and/or 2)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Why have you bough Kotor (1 and/or 2)

• Because I'm a Star Wars fan.
    • Because I'm a CRPG fan.
    • Both.
    • Because I appreciate Bioware/Obsidian work.

I chose both, because I got hooked on Star Wars and Diablo 2 when I was a little kid. I also started playing Quake (yes, THAT Quake) when I was 3! :)

Also, ironically, I bought, played, and finished TSL before K1 because I couldn't find a copy of K1 at that time, and even after playing through the ENTIRE game and finding out the ENTIRE plot of TSL, I STILL did not realize the revelation in K1! I mean, I just thought that

Revan pretended to die, and that he came back and wrought his havok before he went into the Unknown Regions because of whatever, and that the PC had a fairly minor part in Revan's journey, instead of the PC BEING Revan!

I honestly thought that, even though that would obviously have some complications and contradictions! Absent-minded cluelessness much? :xp:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I alreayd liked the Star Wars movies and I at least liked pen and paper RPG's, but I'd really never got into the star wars games before the Knights franchise.

I saw K1 on my brother in law's console, and thought it looked cool. He loaned it to me for a week. I loved it so much I bought it for PC and played it through another 20 times or so before K2 came out. Actually this is why I tried JK, JA, and Battlefront years later. I got bored waiting for K3 to come out and figured I'd give the others a chance.

I alreayd liked the Star Wars movies and I at least liked pen and paper RPG's, but I'd really never got into the star wars games before the Knights franchise.

I saw K1 on my brother in law's console, and thought it looked cool. He loaned it to me for a week. I loved it so much I bought it for PC and played it through another 20 times or so before K2 came out. Actually this is why I tried JK, JA, and Battlefront years later. I got bored waiting for K3 to come out and figured I'd give the others a chance.

Then have you tried Empire At War? The game itself is MASSIVE! I only managed to save (I play the Rebels) 1/8 of the entire galaxy in the campaign before getting distracted and forgetting all about it! ;)

Archived