Home

Happy Birthday, G0-T0

Two days ago, Daran Norris (Voice of G0-T0) turned 43. :bday2:

You may also know of him, because he voiced Durge, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Daakman Barrek, and Even Piell, on the Clone Wars T.V. Show. He was also lent his voice to many other shows including: The Fairly OddParents, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, American Dad!, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Class of 3000, Codename: Kids Next Door, Dexter's Laboratory, and many other Cartoons.

swkotor2200710131606483lh6.jpg

It's fantastic how the actors you though to be much older are fairly young, like Jolee. As for me, I remember him voicing that doctor on the Upper Taris (KotOR 1), Zelka Forn and how he get pissed when I said I was going to tell the Sith about his efforts on hiding Republic survivors, hehe.

Happy Birthday!

No one likes G0-T0. :carms:

Goto was the most well-written party member in TSL after Kreia. That he was insensitive to the Force and still able to impact the galaxy was quite original, and his backstory of going from a restoration project droid to a crime lord was quite interesting. His reasons for that provided more moral depth than most of K1's party members put together. And he'll *gasp* discuss ways to save the galaxy apart from killing Sith! I never knew such things as economies existed in SW. :p And what a personality he has, too! It was wonderful having a condescending and well-voiced crime lord in the party.

I honestly can't guess as to why people dislike him. Most of the criticism I've seen against Goto seems limited to 'he sucks' and 'he looks too much like the interrogation droids' while steadfastly refusing to even consider his character.

/end rant

Anyways, I hope his voice actor has a happy (belated) birthday and knows that some of us actually do love Goto. :D

Goto was the most well-written party member in TSL after Kreia. That he was insensitive to the Force and still able to impact the galaxy was quite original, and his backstory of going from a restoration project droid to a crime lord was quite interesting. His reasons for that provided more moral depth than most of K1's party members put together. And he'll *gasp* discuss ways to save the galaxy apart from killing Sith! I never knew such things as economies existed in SW. :p And what a personality he has, too! It was wonderful having a condescending and well-voiced crime lord in the party.

:wstupid:

Archived